It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is the origin of the "Grays" look?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I go back and forth between believing aliens are real or fake. On the one hand, I think that because so many people have seen the same kind of looking aliens (the popular "Gray" aliens), that there must be something to the story.

But the skeptic in me says that people just say they've seen these things because they're in the human conscience. That same kind of looking alien ("Grays") is in movies, TV shows, pictures, on the internet, etc. Therefore when someone "thinks" they see something in the shadows, their brain fills in the gaps by turning it into a Gray (when maybe it was just a child dressed in all white for instance).

So if the Grays are indeed purely imagination, where did the image originate from? I'm guessing it came from an old TV show or an old photo? Was it Roswell or was it even before Roswell?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
from what ive looked at it came from the Betty and Barny Hill case and a TV show that came on right before the obduction, some say that it influinced their expiriance.

sorry for errors i'm only human

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It figures that when searching for links to reference the piece I was going to post about Google led me straight back to ATS. God bless this place.

One of the earliest sketches that matches the 'grey' description was made by Aleister Crowley in 1900. Here is the link for the ATS thread about that sketch:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join