It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First, Indiana Jones, then Alien Video, now a footprint.. what's next?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Well, I wasn't sure exactally where to put this since it's NASA, but I posted this on another thread and figured I put it out there..

Like the title says, what's next. If you take life by the horns of ..'there are no coincidences' then all these 3 points ...it might bring a little more to light what is going in the governments of the world system. Seems like every time something HUGE happens in the media, I start looking toward what's really going in the government. It a old tactic called 'misdirection' which means:

the act of distracting; drawing someone's attention away from something; "conjurers are experts at misdirection"

I would only to the above description.. "and to RE-direct their attention TO something else"

The moon shot in my opinion is one of the major tools for this as well as the media.. with "OMG~! some rock star just shaved her head~! OMG~!" to RE-Direct our attention FROM THIS

So, what happens to us when we get misdirected and redirected? In a word...CONFUSION: disturbance of consciousness characterized by inability to engage in orderly thought or by lack of power to distinguish, choose, or act decisively

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So what u exactly think is happening with the indy,alien video,and footprint?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
So what u exactly think is happening with the indy, alien video,and footprint?

to keep our attention from whatever the government is doing, attempting to do or will be doing, they want a REAL low profile...

[edit on 04/02/2008 by Komodo]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah but its the media and us people that are thinking the government is trying to misdirect us.The government has nothing to do with the medias insight or ours.The movie was created by the mind of writers.The video was a hoax.The footprint is a rock.Sorry man the government has nothing to do with someone posting a picture online,the script,or the fake alien video hoaxed by a guy seeking attention.Just my opinion...dont mean im trying to attack your beliefs.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Paranoid schizophrenia - a chronic disability with illusions of grandeur, incoherent speech, and the feeling of being watched...

Just thought i'd play along with the theme of writing out definitions for terms. So, i missed the footprint one, link?

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If your trying to inquire as too the possibility of the events you have named leading to disclosure you are in for a big disappointment. We are all waiting for Ufology’s smoking gun to appear and every time it seems like it might eventually present itself, something like this carnival show alien video comes along to lay down a smoke trail again. Interesting how this pops up after two weeks the Vatican allegedly makes statements in favor of the existence of extraterrestrial life. Great move by the owner of the video. Perfect timing as always especially if the purpose of the video is to induce doubt. Patience is a virtue. I used to believe that in my lifetime, Ufology’s smoking gun would show itself for all to see. I’m not so sure anymore. I don’t even think that those in the KNOW have to concern themselves too much with regards to disinformation. Incidents like this new video come along and do the work for them. Those in the know might pull a few strings such as having the main stream media roll out the red carpet for them but they are certainly not over exerting themselves in the act. Seriousness aside, what’s next? We are due for some BS about America’s favorite red-headed step children Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, or Lindsay Lohan. One of them should be falling off of the wagon any day now.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Lucas and Spielberg are doing it again.
They must be in the know.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by En4cer

yea, not really trying to come to a full conclusion, but, I personally think it's a 2 pronged fork. 1). to keep NASA 'looking' and (2). as I said above, keep us distracted from what they need to get by with.

En4cer, yep.. I agree with you on the hollywierd 'stars'.. I think something did happen with on the the 'stars' the media ran with it.. if I remember right..

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The government doesn't have to hide anything. It's right in your face. If some average dopey Joe Blow on the Internet can manage to find the "evil truth," then it can't be very well hidden, can it?

new topics

top topics

join