It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Take on NibiruShock2012's Confession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ever since this person came clean I have been thinking and wondering if there is more to the story than meets the eye. It is like a thorn in my brain.

Is it possible that some one can perpetrate a hoax such as NibiruShock2012 did and fool us all? Sure.

Is it also possible that some one, or more than one, got to the original NibiruShock2012 and staged a disinformation act with the purpose of further burying the truth? Sure.

Unfortunately for me I will have to wait four more years to find out. Hopefully it won't be too late.

Below is a video posted on youtube by Marshall Masters with his take on this whole NibiruShock2012 disclosure. It gets interesting at about 9:20 into the video.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by infidelme]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think anybody gullible enough to think those videos showed actual planets or were in any way reliable needs to go through a few of these fakes. Please learn from this experience.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Mistakingly added to the wrong forum.

Please move to the correct forum.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by infidelme

I find Marshall Masters to be very credible. Once upon a time he was a science producer for CNN. I have been a student of Nibiru long before the SPT and other leaked information. Nibiru has been documented throught our own history beggining with Sumer. The egyptians reffered to Nibiru as the "Destroyer" as did the prophet Jeremiah.

As far as the disinformation campaign one can see a recent disinformation assault during the Tibet crisis launched by the chinese on youtube, and then of course our governments disinformation campaign concerning global warming...oh and one more..Blue Book.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
it is funny you should post this , as i personally think that the person calling themselves nibirushock2012 is not the same person who originally broke the story.....
as strange as it seems, i find myself agreeing with Marshall

snoopyuk

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
as strange as it seems, i find myself agreeing with Marshall
snoopyuk

I don't Nibirushock was not making money

Marshal IS just look at all the Nibiru books he is selling with his co author at yowusa.com

If someone INDEPENDENT can show Nibirushock2012 is anything other than what he claimed I might listen... but Marshall, like Sitchin has a monetary stake in all this hype

IF nibiru is coming to 'end the world' in 2012

WHY does Sitchin say its not coming till 2085?

What has Sitchin recommended we do to protect our self? And with all the millions he has made from his best sellers, what steps is he personally taking to protect himself? Or is he confident enough that it won't happen in his lifetime (hence the 2085 date he now gives)

And considering all those who sold their life's belongings and quit careers based on what Zeta Talk did with ZS's info... and all the fears and anxieties created by the 2012 situation...

It would seem to me we ought to get a good lawyer and come Jan 2, 2013 we should file a class action LAWSUIT for suffering caused by this 2012 Nibiru scare... I bet we could win...

Freedom of speech and the right to publish comes at a price... accountability

So anyone wanna join us here in Vegas Jan 1, 2013 for a "laugh it up' party? and on the 2nd we will file the suit

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I don't see 2012 as being any different to all the other times that the world was supposed to end?

1999.....that was supposed to be it.
I will wager with anyone, any nominated amount or forfeit that nothing untoward/paranormal/cataclysmic/EOTW type scenario happens on or around december 2012.

It's just another date to add to the hundreds foretold before.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

and all the fears and anxieties created by the 2012 situation...

The only situation i see is the myan calender ends then.

If I were you I would be much more worried about december 31st 2008.

That is the date the 'Avon" calender I am looking at now ends.

I put much more stock in the Avon lady than a dead society...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ah the disinfo excuse always the perfect method to try to recoop from a hoax that backfired..

Who coulda saw this coming?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by ncuncfan2006]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
I put much more stock in the Avon lady than a dead society...

Oh NOOOOO not the AVON lady!!!!!

She was responsible for that War Paint on the Natives !!!!

join