It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible weapon against the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Due to the rather antagonistic nature of this thread, and the perceived threat that could be seen as a result of my words, i'm going to be keeping a close eye on how long it lasts in the public eye.

However, this is not a violent weapon, moreso a weapon with which one can use their own subversive method against them.

Many of us are aware of certain families, such as that of the Rothschild, who are in questionable positions of power and have been there for quite some time.

Whether or not they stand un-opposed by other shadowy factions involved in NWO dealings is uncertain, but likely.

However, i believe i have a counter to their method, and am willing to carry it out if i think it's worth following through.

The theory is simple; The world is run by powerful people, but those powerful people are only powerful insofar as others recognise them as powerful.

They aren't really powerful at all - they possess no supernatural ability nor technological capacity that is truly unheard of, all they have is money, and several hundred thousand henchmen.

As such, those henchmen are certainly not very powerful, and they follow the commands of their superiors.

Like any other structure, it is only as strong/durable as it's weakest point.

As such, that weakest point can be broken, or better yet - manipulated.

Yes, i'm suggesting the impersonation of the NWO for the purposes of drawing them out, and yes i'm aware of the possible threats that could be sent my way as a result of this topic (as if i'm afraid to die for what i believe in,
).

For those of you who see this thread, you need not respond, just make a sign of your approval by adding a star or u2uing me.

For those of you who wish to express your disapproval, you need fear nothing.

join