It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credit card and debit card

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
SPAM removed

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
BAN

delete the thread . . .

[edit on 6/2/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I don't see what the problem is??
I have a credit card and its never got me in trouble.Most people just don't seem to know how to use them properly and stay out of debt.Yes the interest rates are shocking on mine anyway but i also have 2 months interest free on it.So if i ever tick up on it(very rarely and only to purchase online)i have two months before i get pinged.I always pay it straight away online so never ever get interest.If more people budgeted properly and learnt how to use credit systems properly they wouldn't fall in to the trap.I worked in retail for a long time selling big ticket items and everyday i would smack my forehead in amazement of the stupid situations people would put themselves in just to keep up with the joneses.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I quite agree with Azador...credit card spending has to be really closely monitored. I cut up my last one about 20 years ago actually....I too am a retailer and I ran my own business very successfully for 6 years, despite deciding early on not to take cards as payment...I don't think it ever lost me a sale. There are also many prepaid credit cards available now, and a little shopping around will find you one that has all the benefits in terms of protection that a standard card has, without the worry of a bill landing on your doormat in a couple of months that you forgot about. All you have to do is top up your card account at the bank or post office...easy!

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I had a problem with my credit card for a bit because of less work, but my tax return and a new job are turning that around. Otherwise I've never had a problem keeoing things paid off, I always try to budge my expesnses, and keep my fool around cash in balance to my necassary payments.

new topics

top topics

join