It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time tunnel found above Antarctica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
A weather balloon sent up with a chronometer came back with a date of 30 years earlier.

TIME TUNNEL

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Pravda is Russia's equivalent of the National Enquirer.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Pravda is Russia's equivalent of the National Enquirer

Lol really

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
time tunnle
sounds a little fish to me like someone wanted to make the front page

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
this must be the twenty or thirtieth time somone's made the pravda mistake here

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

yeah, without a doubt.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I like sci-fi thoughts. I sometimes have thought about some people in the government tampering with time and causing sudden changes all over the world where only a few people notice anything at all. Imagine how bad it would be though if they (time changers) suddenly realized that making just one little change screwed up everything else beyond all recognition. Changing events in time has been great for the movies though.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I like sci-fi thoughts. I sometimes have thought about some people in the government tampering with time and causing sudden changes all over the world where only a few people notice anything at all. Imagine how bad it would be though if they (time changers) suddenly realized that making just one little change screwed up everything else beyond all recognition. Changing events in time has been great for the movies though.

Haven't any of you ever gotten together with friends you shared a common experience with after 20 or 30 year only to find out that everyone has a different recollection of the event? I have and believe it is because of the constantly changing timeline. Perhaps you have gone to a part of town you thought you knew only to find it doesn't exist anymore?

I do not believe Pravda to be as bad as the Inquirer.
:

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
this must be the twenty or thirtieth time somone's made the pravda mistake here

Not a mistake!!

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Pravda makes baby jesus cry.

Its like the Enquirers evil twin. That story has holes big enough to fly a weather balloon (with a rope attached
) through it.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The trouble with Pravda, is that they never provide enough info to authenticate their posts, yet the names of people, and places are "real".

So Belmov, appears in this article, and here 66.102.7.104...:zte0ObDEZjcJ:www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Dalnegorsk_01.doc+%22Gennady+Belimov%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

The Anjou Islands are real, yet this one claim, an entire island disapearing, is not proven.

I think they have enough lunatics in Russia that they can draw on their ideas to substantiate any fabrications they make.

... either that or its true ... but I sincerely doubt it....

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

I'm not sure about currently, but

Pravda started out as the premier newspaper for the Russian Revolution, and if it hasn't undergone an *EXTREME* change, it should still be at least credible.

Having said that, I'd like to point out that a clock *CANNOT* run backward, so this story is likely bunk, since you probably can't send something away and have it come back younger. Just my opinion. OH, that, and it would appear in the PAST with a time showing thirty years LATER.

Just my piece.

new topics

top topics

join