It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motion's origin/Energy's origin/Matter's origin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A:

1. What was the original motion if there is change in motion and/or difference in motion?
2. Is the original motion still in motion?
3. What can motion cause and stablize and stop?
4. Do you think motion is infinite?
5. Do you think motion is eternal?
6. Do you think motion is with or without start or stop?
7. Do you think motion is the superstructure of the cosmos?

B:

1. What was the original energy if there is change in energy and/or difference in energy?
2. Is the original energy still the same unchanged energy?
3. What can energy create and preserve and destroy?
4. Do you think energy is infinite?
5. Do you think energy is eternal?
6. Do you think energy is with or without start or stop?
7. Do you think energy is the foundation of the cosmos?

C:

1. What was the original matter if there is change in matter and/or difference in matter?
2. Is the original matter still the same unchanged matter?
3. What can matter play and rest and work?
4. Do you think matter is infinite?
5. Do you think matter is eternal?
6. Do you think matter is with or without start or stop?
7. Do you think matter is the roof top of the cosmos?

Whoever may answer all these questions with superb possibilities/theories all by putting their mind to it is cool and will recieve wisdom manifold.

By the way, dont be confused by beginning and end vs start and stop. Think on it. When you look at the floor you dont see it start (as if enter existence) or stop (as if exit existence), you see its beginning and end from a distance--you see its beginning and ending edges in a 3D aspect from other different things with beginning and ending edges in a 3D aspect. This is the "eternal" I'm implying.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Motion is thought. Once you stop thinking, you will know everything.

The original motion was the thought of itself.

A simplistic viewpoint, I guess.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'll answer just a few of those questions as I am not able to answer all of them.

Motion: Is not infinite in the sense that it does not expand everywhere but has a topology and in theory is eternal until an external force (another motion if you wish) perturbates it. In the beginning the universe may have been in an inert state until the first motion triggered all other forces. I don't know the theory of big bang in depth but it kind of explains this.

I would have believed motion is the superstructure of the cosmos but not since I frequented ATS. Why? Because motion depends on time and I have seen many members state why time does not exist and it is only a reference. Therefore, motion is only a reference to describe something more important.

Energy: I cannot conclude if energy is infinite or not. If you see the formulas, electromagnetism and gravity have an infinite radius of perturbance, in which the further the object, the lesser the force, but I don't know if that is an indication of infinity. It is eternal according to the conservation of energy. Energy may be the foundation of the cosmos as it creates force and movement.

Matter: No idea. All I know about matter is the effects energy has over it. It should not be infinite unless it is in constant generation which would violate the conservation af matter. It is eternal.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Halicarnassus]

new topics

join