It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

funny smelling water?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i live in the uk,and the last few days now my water has been smelling funny.i do use a water filter before i drink but it still smells.any one else in the uk noticed this? i live in grimsby so it mite just be my way on.....

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Strange you say that,over the last week or so the water has had a funny taste and smell,i figured my kettle need cleaning out which made a difference for a day or so but it came back.
I live in plymouth the the south west of england and our water is second to none when it comes to tasste and smell,strange it's happened somewhere else in the U.K

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
strange it's not just me then.....

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

have you contacted the council yet? if it smells bad i wouldn't drink it, cooking and washing in it is uasually fine but if it smells bad it probably is bad. to be on the safe side i'ld go buy some drinking water.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
it smell's chemicaly but the taste is fine.i do filter drinking water first before i drink it so it should be ok.... i hope ....

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Might be too much chemicals used in "purification" of used water, scroll down a bit on this site to the part it talks of TCP tastes and 'other tastes'

www.wessexwater.co.uk...

Or this site

www.anglianwater.co.uk...

top topics

join