It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all future and present ATS members in the UFO threads...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I am gonna post this and ask , not as an admonition but a plea. IF you have a video of something you DEEM paranormal or alien and want to get people's advice on it, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT post it on YOUTUBE or any of the other main video posting sites. As many of you have seen here, especially the newer members, if you do, in alot of our perspectives, it is automatically bunk or made up. Don't ask why, becasue each of us has as many varied reasons for this as the MSM. When you want to post something caught on tape,I ask ( not representing the website here) that you post it here for observation first so that it can be given a thorough analysis. By putting it on a major video website first you immediatley subject it to the HOAX judgement. I am a believer/skeptic , which means I will give the benefit of the doubt, until I see these things posted on a viral site. You have to understand that TRUE HOAXERS post thier goods there to get the uneducated masses to go OMG!!! If you are serious with your claim and want a true and open discussion of the evidence you have then let us look at it first. There WILL be absolute skeptics that will poo-poo it no matter what but you can remove a big obstacle by bringing it here first. Just a suggestion, happy hunting!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I am gonna add this...when providing pics and videos of the UFO or even alien phenomenom, this site WILL ask for ORIGINALS of the films. We have VERY reputable people here that would analynze said films and negatives and not try to hornswaggle you.( sorry i love that word
) Alot of the experts here have devoted many years of thier lives to uncovering the truth and have a wide variety of technical expertise....UTILIZE them. Sometimes it is something you don't know about something it is, and still others become TRUE UFO's. Please put faith in this gifted community and let's find the truth, whether it's ET's or gov't planes and coverup's!

[edit on 31-5-2008 by djvexd]

join