It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mini UFOs are all around us?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

In India’s one of the premiere research and development laboratories, an interesting project reached its testing schedule. A chemical-imaging camera that is capable of capturing the chemical composition and distribution of a sample in seconds was unleashed.

The scientists were testing the camera in different sample parts. A camera that could quickly pick up a specific chemical signature and generate a three-dimensional data cube of spectral, spatial, and intensity information helped the scientist analyze objects and its chemical composition. A traditional cooled Infra Red (IR) camera was also used to take the photo of the same object. IR camera recognizes objects that are invisible at night by their heat signatures.

According to sources, while analyzing data the scientists came across something very strange and bizarre. A set of photos showed a tiny miniature Unidentified Flying Object. The IR camera failed to capture the same because apparently the UFO was using frictionless traction with anti-gravity lifting mechanisms. But the chemical-imaging camera picked it up.

According to some of these scientists, the group is now investigating if invisible UFOs are all around us. The IR camera cannot pick these up because they are not only stealth, they are non-heat producing crafts. Many of these crafts are remote controlled without any life forms inside the same. As a result, naked eyes, the most sophisticated radar systems and even the IR cameras cannot see them.

But these miniature tiny UFOs are captured by the presence of the Chemical-imaging cameras. Another interesting observation was noted - when the Chemical-imaging cameras captured the details of the UFO, the UFO’s maneuvers clearly suggested that it easily detected the presence of the Chemical-imaging cameras in the vicinity.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You know a lot of these folks are borderline and full paranoids. Telling them that tiny invisible UFOs all around them can't be seen with normal tech is probably enough to push some of them right over the edge......

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If your source used this picture as a UFO proof, reconsider your source. Since i was ignorant (zeroknowledge) of chemical chameras and how they worked - this is what i found and it has the same "UFO" shot. Only that this is not UFO, of course.
www.aip.org...
Why would be there tiny UFOs around us? Even post with tiny subs was more "logical".
BTW, thank you for "chemical camera" info.
Edit:
look for figure 2.b.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by matt_kev11

In India’s one of the premiere research and development laboratories, an interesting project reached its testing schedule. A chemical-imaging camera that is capable of capturing the chemical composition and distribution of a sample in seconds was unleashed.

The scientists were testing the camera in different sample parts. A camera that could quickly pick up a specific chemical signature and generate a three-dimensional data cube of spectral, spatial, and intensity information helped the scientist analyze objects and its chemical composition. A traditional cooled Infra Red (IR) camera was also used to take the photo of the same object. IR camera recognizes objects that are invisible at night by their heat signatures.

According to sources, while analyzing data the scientists came across something very strange and bizarre. A set of photos showed a tiny miniature Unidentified Flying Object. The IR camera failed to capture the same because apparently the UFO was using frictionless traction with anti-gravity lifting mechanisms. But the chemical-imaging camera picked it up.

According to some of these scientists, the group is now investigating if invisible UFOs are all around us. The IR camera cannot pick these up because they are not only stealth, they are non-heat producing crafts. Many of these crafts are remote controlled without any life forms inside the same. As a result, naked eyes, the most sophisticated radar systems and even the IR cameras cannot see them.

But these miniature tiny UFOs are captured by the presence of the Chemical-imaging cameras. Another interesting observation was noted - when the Chemical-imaging cameras captured the details of the UFO, the UFO’s maneuvers clearly suggested that it easily detected the presence of the Chemical-imaging cameras in the vicinity.

hahahhahahahha

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hi ThEsEnTiNeL,

Where did you get this information and the picture you posted? I would like to read the original article on this, thanks!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Great minds laughing in sequence, I was thinking that very same thing Illahee! I can see it now, stores everywhere will be out of tin foil

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The provider of this article gave me the full article. They told me to use it as a reference for others to look at. I have no idea the origins of this aritcle and if i did, i would gladly tell you. soory :/

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
You know a lot of these folks are borderline and full paranoids. Telling them that tiny invisible UFOs all around them can't be seen with normal tech is probably enough to push some of them right over the edge......

thats deffinetly agreed upon hahahahaha

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
anyone have any ideas about extraterrestrials have electomagnetic flux as a defensive system of stealth,silence, and indectectability?
maybe thats how UFOs are here, but there not.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

ummm...he didn't post any links dude. Did you post in the wrong thread or something cause all he did was laugh at the op's post cause of how (no offense) idiotic this article is.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by screamo

I didn't laugh at matt_kev or his post, I was laughing at Illahee's comment. And "dude", I am not a "dude."

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
heres the link to my source
my buddy just gave me it.
and i dont think its idiotic because what if et's are sending unmanned microships to do some sort of survailence?
just letting you know im not a lunatic i heard this information from friends.
heres the link
www.indiadaily.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

Hmm, i must've missed your laughter, and your humor. wither that or your talking about the wrong post. I was referring to your first post, the one directed toward thesentinel, not your post towards illahee. I'm sorry for your misunderstanding

matt_key:

no offense meant by "idiotic" i dropped. It wasn't directed toward you, i meant the scientists. I just see it really farfetched that microscopic ufo's are the answer, but i think it's something else. Maybe something from this planet!

[edit on 30-5-2008 by screamo]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think its pretty far fetched too. i just wanted to see some other poeples reactions towards this.

top topics

join