It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rooftop missile launch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A while back there were some people saying that someone may have fired a shoulder launch missile from the top of a nearby building. Well, almost by accident I noticed a very unusual anomaly in the following video (a video I know as the "dive bomber" video due to how the plane appears to be descending as it hits):

www.youtube.com...

Just after the apparent plane impact, there is a BRIGHT WHITE FLASH that appears to come from the top of a nearby building (bottom of frame and right of center) at about the 0:10 mark.

This timing almost EXACTLY correlates with the possible missile streak visible in the infamous Fairbanks video. If you arent familiar with the fairbanks missile anomaly, here is a slow motion shot (low quality and bad logo placement on this vid):

youtube.com...

Here's another fairbanks missile shot:
youtube.com...

IMHO this is a very interesting anomaly and deserves some research. Most other shots that WOULD show this "missile" have the logo placed in the bottom corner that obscures it, although I can think of at least one other shot that does show it (barely), but I cant recall which one.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ah, found another video that shows the missile:

www.youtube.com...

It's visible at about the 0:35 mark, bottom right corner of frame, traveling leftward. This video looks like 1/8 speed, so whatever that is its moving quite fast. Actually, it *ALMOST* even looks like it may have been fired from the top of the building that is shown in the bottom right corner.? (?)

So we now have 2 videos showing the missile flying toward the wtc just after the 2nd plane hit, and two possible videos of the missile being fired (looks as if it would of hit a tower below the 30th floor or so...or may have not hit a tower and instead hit something on the ground?)

So cmon people, how strong are these correlations? And what building is the flash anomaly on top of? Could this have been a cruise missile? Bomb? What?

At the very least, can we tell whether or not the flash in this video:
www.youtube.com...
could have come from the top of the Woolworth building?

(woolworth missile: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sorry, i see an aircraft warning strobe on the top of a tower in the far off distance in the first video of your first post. First video in second post i see birds flying by the camera. Care to screenshot and circle what you see? Maybe im missing something.

Edit to clarify which videos.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This has been proven to be disinformation started by the same people who brought you missiles on 175, missile pods, lasers targeting, kc 767 fuel tanker.

These people have also been proven to be connected to popular mechanics disinformation debunking. straw-man tactic.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
This has been proven to be disinformation started by the same people who brought you missiles on 175, missile pods, lasers targeting, kc 767 fuel tanker.

Actully there are police and witness reports, also radio transcripts about a missile being fired from the woolworth building.

Also there is a photo of damage to the roof of the woolworth building.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

While I'm not necessarily ready to believe they were the result of organized attempts at disinformation, I admire what this post says about you. In fact, the last two posts of yours I've seen have greatly improved my respect for you.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
i see the same anomaly in at least 4 different videos. Moving too straight and fast to be a bird, i believe its an object of some sort.

in the first video i doubt thats an warning strobe, because that is far from the tallest thing in the vicinity, and it doesnt flash more than once in the 21 second video.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Disinformation? How about accepting the fact that cters don't all agree one another on the issues?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Besides that man portable missile systems don't have the punch to destroy buildings like the Twin Towers.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Disinformation? How about accepting the fact that cters don't all agree one another on the issues?

Maybe that just because all the believers do is just repeat the same old story they have been told to believe.

Where as others trying to find the truth do research and come up with different facts and evidence.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Besides that man portable missile systems don't have the punch to destroy buildings like the Twin Towers.

Who said it was a man portable system? Did you see the amount of damage done to the roof of the Woolworth building?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Sorry, i see an aircraft warning strobe on the top of a tower in the far off distance in the first video of your first post. First video in second post i see birds flying by the camera. Care to screenshot and circle what you see? Maybe im missing something.

Edit to clarify which videos.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by S1LV3R4D0]

I'm a 9/11 truther myself, but I have to agree with the above assesment 100%.

But yes, the woolworth Building is a totally different story which has alot more evidence to it, you should look into that OP. Unfortunately I've only seen video's and pictures of it a while back and haven't save any of them, choosing to focus more on other, more easily provable, areas of the 9/11 conspiracy.

So I don't readily have any links for you of that.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
But yes, the woolworth Building is a totally different story which has alot more evidence to it, you should look into that OP.

I have posted the links to witness, police reports the radio transcripts and photo.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm very aware of the reports about the Woolworth building missiles.

If that light is a strobe, where is it. It should still be there today. If it's not a strobe, COULD it be the woolworth building. I mean from the skyline in the video you should be able to tell whether or not the flash COULD be coming from the woolworth building.

What concerns me is the relative information void about the woolworth missile. terrorize.dk was the ONLY site to really investigate this. Unfortunately that site is gone, and the few mirrors I did find had every video EXCEPT the woolworth videos from terrorize.dk. They had several videos, at least 5 that I can think of:

Fairbanks video (shows the missile)
KTLA/PAX TV (the live shot of the 2nd hit shows the missile)
Another shot that was zoomed in on a tower when the 2nd hit occurred, also showed the missile (I wish I could find this one)

As far as the KTLA/PAX TV footage, whoever said it is a bird is not seeing the right object.

www.youtube.com...

It occurs at 0:35. Bottom right corner of screen, to the right of the banner. It travels leftward. terrorize.dk had a great closeup of this...if you really dont see it I'll try to make a few jpgs to show you. The timing exactly coincides with the missile shown in the fairbanks video, this is not a coincidence, and not a bird, and I belive this is a very solid piece of evidence, especially if it can be seen in multiple videos.

It is fired in a somewhat downward trajectory, and may have struck at or near the base of a tower. But there is no telling, it may have been targeting something other than the buildings.

Archive.org gives me errors when i try to browse the terrorize.dk archive, and no other current sites on the net have this important video evidence. (Not even the webfairy is talking about this one)

[edit on 1-6-2008 by The Dispatcherator]

top topics

join