It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunker's Denver alien footage !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

www.ufoblogger.blogspot.comThis on is not a real Denver alien clip as it posted all over internet.Its just an CGI created to debunk Jeff Peckman Video.

I think debunker's just post it at right time to take our attention regarding this Denver footage. I think b4 even watching it they try to debunk it

Here is the real Denver alien footage still picture & its NOT A SAME ALIEN

Watch it HERE

What debunker's did as they got from news that the live alien get taped in window & he blink his eyes .Debunker's start working to recreate it.I think they tried well i could say might be with in weeks b4 original DVD came in market we have DENVER ALIEN DEBUNKER DVD

[edit on 30-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If you were looking forward to seeing the alien video today that Jeff Peckman has been saying is “proof of extraterrestrials”, then you may be disappointed as Peckman will make the attending press sign a wavier at today’s event. This wavier will require members of the press to shut of their cameras during the film and this will prevent the public from seeing the so called “proof of extraterrestrials”.

The Denver resident, Jeff Peckman had begun the process of “putting a ballot initiative to the city’s voters”, if Peckman gets his way and the vote is passed, we could see an 18 member extraterrestrial affairs commission formed that will have the job of ensuring the publics safety in the event aliens land in Mile High City.

Now while I believe we are not alone in the universe and their must be some kind of life out there, the idea that Peckman really has video proof of aliens will seem far fetched to many. In saying this, today is the day he has said he will prove to the world they do exist by showing a video of them.

Now if this is real, why not let the media record the event?

Jeff Peckman Said “It’s the best evidence I’ve seen,” and today the media will get a look at the one-minute video and then I am sure we will all get to read their words later on today, but not get to see any film.

Source

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Okay-Well in regards to that YOUTUBE footage--That is NOT the actual footage presented in Denver.

Here is a still frame from the actual footage released in Denver:

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dnt get why they try to debunk it???? Might be we will saw Denver alien debunk DVD too by creating conspiracy and make it just a other conspiracy like moon landing .When we created moon landing conspiracy and we told that we never landed on moon so if we never landed on moon how could we video taped alien moon base.So by creating conspiracy we hiding the ultimate truth i think this Denver alien footage i fear going on same track .

So i request the alien if any one get this web transmition please show up in public .After that we could enjoy our day to day life .I hate sitting on internet to know the truth and waiting when we will get real information with out any conspiracy

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Okay-Well in regards to that YOUTUBE footage--That is NOT the actual footage presented in Denver.

Here is a still frame from the actual footage released in Denver:

www.thedenverchannel.com...

Huh. Now that is something! When I saw that YouTube clip I was convinced that I had found the actual video that someone leaked. What reason would I have not to? It looks about right, dark, window, alien, blinking, even the night-vision style video described in the news stories.

But that link with the still is obviously from a different, and what seems to be, the real video...

Now here is the question, how the heck did someone mock up such a high quality, convincing dupe in such a short period of time? I mean didn't this story just beak in the last 24 hours?

This is really bizarre, I mean the one on youtube is incredible on its own, if only because of the blinking. If done by a puppet, that's a damn good puppet, if its done by post production video software like After Effects and the like, well thats a damn good effect.

Either way, how the hell did someone make such a convincing dupe in such a short period of time and perhaps more importantly why?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mrk2012

Disinfo, misdirection, who knows...I would like to see exactly WHO is behind that video, trying to pass it off at the same time this conference is underway...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The one on YouTube looks more realistic than the still-shot at the DenverChannel. The still shot looks like condensation on the glass that someone drew in.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I tend to agree with the disinfo theory but at the same time I think there is some kind of larger, more elaborate conspiracy going on here. Something isn't adding up.

If anyone has any info on the origin of the Youtube Dupe, please share.

Frankly, the youtube dupe looks a bit "better" than the still from ABC. Granted, it's only a still and when I say "better" I say that only from a design perspective.

I'm wagering that the hold on the "real" video release because of the documentary will resemble something very close to a TV style expose' much in the vain of Alien Autopsy and Alien Interview.

I mean, I won't be surprised if this "documentary" ends up airing on FOX in the fall or something.

On the other hand, the excited believer in me really hops this is genuine or at least very difficult to label as a fake.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
The one on YouTube looks more realistic than the still-shot at the DenverChannel. The still shot looks like condensation on the glass that someone drew in.

yeah! the "fake" video looks better than that still!
this #e is getting funnier by the minute!

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The YouTube video doesn't really have much life to it, it looks like someone went outside in an alien Halloween mask and peaked in through the window at a still camera. I'd be willing to bet some high school or college kids found the article on Digg and thought it'd be hilarious to film a hoax and put it on YouTube to see the comments.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
i think this to be ODD...

ok first off none have seen the video but a select few i assume till today...

yet this man is making a cgi of almost exact same window to debunk it..

none find that odd?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

The windows look nothing alike, what are you talking about.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
How did thedenverchannel.com get a photo from the footage?

Weird...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
im saying deverchannel news just posted the pic today or yesterday.

so the guy made a cgi..either at godly speeds...or he already knew this story was going to leak to dis info the footage maybe.

cgi even if its 60 second clip is hard to do folks. ...time money ect...
a time frame that looks fishy in a way to me.

[edit on 30-5-2008 by beforetime]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Pepper's Ghost most likely. Ever been to disneyland? don't trust whats on the other side of the glass. it is usually not real.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i looked for the clip that i am about to refer to but to no avail. Obviously, or at least in my mind, this is not a question of if that footage is the same footage held by the man in denver.... and whether it is fake or not does nothing to change my mind that "aliens" exist; HOWEVER, the blinking of the "alien" and the way it looks is strikingly similar to the clip i saw posted up yesterday. the post i am thinking of has two clips in it. the first one is of a supposed alien walking into a house in the dead of night and some men who run away from it. the second one is of an alien sitting in a chair and "talking".... the ppl filming, if i remember correctly, were of asian descent... and that alien in the chair and this supposed alien look VERY much alike, even down to the blinking of the eyes, as i have already stated. i have no opinion on whether either/ or are authentic, just thought i'd mention it.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
guys guys guys!! you are all showing your lack of knowledge regarding all things alien. The 'FAKE' denver alien is CLEARLY taken from the AREA 51 alien interview video!! and spliced into a video of that window. "YAWWWN", I spotted it in a second lol.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
alien from outerspace video this is the video i was refering to. not sure what the one in the area 51 interview looks like.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

The article about him having the footage has been around for a couple of days, which is plenty of time for someone to produce something. Someone experienced in 3D modeling could make an alien in a couple of hours, since it's just a head in a window it wouldn't take long to model or animate. About the only thing that might take time is rendering it and compositing it. Overall, something someone experienced could do in a day or two. Wouldn't cost anything, really.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join