It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fulford - Secret government promises big changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
benjaminfulford.com...

... “Expect big changes this autumn,” he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. “What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush senior’s 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime,” the secret police agent says. “George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia,” he adds.

If the sources are to be believed, U.S. President George Bush’s government will resign, before his term expires, and will be replaced by an interim regime headed by Al Gore. This will start a 2-3 year transition period during which suppressed technology, such as free energy, will be released and a new system for running the planet will be implemented, according to these two sources. “They [The illuminati] know their rule is ending but they do not want it to end in an ugly way,” the security police source says.

The recent market turmoil, including the Chinese threat to sell dollars, was part of the bargaining towards major changes in the secret balance of power, we are told.

Certainly there are some encouraging signs. The tearful resignation of U.S. presidential “brain” Karl Rove removes a central lynchpin of Bush’s regime. Since it follows six other resignations; it does look like rats abandoning a sinking ship. ...

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by wedama

Finally a good "not depressing" information on ATS

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
bush is suffering from senile dementia, ha, tell me something i didnt know. i pray there is an ounce of truth in this article, because ive had enough.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wedama

That was the dumbest thing I have ever ... EVER read.

Seriously.

My head hurts now.

They think that Bush will resign, and Al Gore will come and save Humanity? Sounds like it was written by Al Gore's secret admirer haha..

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here's to hoping, it's nice to read a comforting article once and a while even if it is total hogwash but we will see ofcourse

new topics

top topics

join