It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Group claims dangerous WiFI allergy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Arizona Group claims dangerous WiFI allergy

web20.telecomtv.com

A Santa Fe, Arizona electromagnetic allergy rights group called the Cellular Phone Task Force has petitioned the city to ban all WiFi in public places. The group contends that not only are the invisible radio waves causing their electro-sensitive members chest pains, migraines and other maladies, the city government’s jaundiced-eye view of their grievances constitutes “discrimination” under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
At first, I thought to myself this is one of strangest news that I heard recently. Is he serious? So I searched electrosensitivity on ATS and there is actually an entry about it.

web20.telecomtv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here is the entry. £5,000 Offered To Prove Suicides Linked

And the news. Boffin' s wave claim after suicide spate

MOBILE phones and wireless internet could be behind Bridgend’s growing suicide rate, according to a microwave expert.

Barrie Trower said he is “99 per cent sure” Bridgend’s 13 suspected suicides are a result of waves from mobile phones, wi-fi and pagers.

Mr Trower, a scientific adviser to the Radiation Research Trust, said he is convinced the deaths are related to an illness caused by the waves after investigating five suicide “clusters” across the UK and Ireland.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Intel to lead a new era of the full Internet on mobile devices

Intel announced that more powerful microprocessors and high-speed WiMAX wireless networks will usher in a new era of the full Internet on mobile devices at the opening keynote speech during Computex 2008

I always want more WiFI coverage and speedy implementation of the WiMAX. Unless there is some truth with this electrosensitivity (EHS) stuff, I'm just gonna say let's just floor it with the WiMAX implementation.

top topics

join