It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's Unlikely Supporter: Rupert 'Fox News' Murdoch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Barack Obama's Unlikely Supporter: Rupert 'Fox News' Murdoch

finance.yahoo.com

Kara Swisher and Walt Mossberg had a long day of grilling executives at their All Things Digital Conference. But they saved Rupert Murdoch -- their Wall Street Journal overlord -- for last. The highlight? Murdoch’s not-quite-but-almost endorsement of Barack Obama for president.

The founder -- and defender -- of Fox News said he expected Obama to win in a landslide, citing widespread unhappiness with the current administration and his disenchantment with Republican contender John McCain. Murdoch added that after a long career in the Senate, McCain had been forced to compromise too much and doesn’t stand for much. Murdoch even nonchalantly owned up to influencing the New York Post to back Obama in the New York primary.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I wonder if we will see a kinder gentler Bill O'Riley now? WHile its not really an endorsement it is pretty shocking comming from the owner of what has to be one of the biased news organizations we have seen since Tokyo Rose took to the airwaves.

It really does show that people are fed up with the usual brand of politics.

finance.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I think this is laughable. The fix is obviously in. NWO at work here, folks, no doubt about it.

If I hadn't joined this site and learned so much from several other sources I'd just believe that Obama was incredibly popular and that I was just about the only person who didn't get it. Now I know how manipulated the US population is by our media and I'm just amazed at all the lies and deceptions everywhere.

I sometimes think I'd rather be blissfully ignorant than know something no one around me seems to understand.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Already a thread here
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I agree its laughable.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey Fred T... I posted this, this morning:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not sure he's serious or trying to smear Obama by association.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Got beat to the punch by grover. Please post in the existing thread linked above as this one is now closed:

top topics

join