It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"A.C. said 10 percent"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
^^^Got that from Home Alone when the kid had the gangster movie playing.

Anyway, I was wondering about A/Cs (Air Conditioners)... If somebody went into ppl's yards where their A/C unit was at... is it possible that if they had a harmful or deadly chemical/gas agent, and sprayed it/emptied it into the unit how it is without opening the unit, could that particualr chemical vapor or gas agent travel all the way through to the air inside of the house?

Pretty sneaky it would be if someone could harm or kill ppl in that wise that the targeted ppl are naked by.

Revelation 16:15
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

^^What you wear garment wise can be the cool breeze from your AC. You'd walk naked in your own home if you cant keep the breathable air which isnt owned if somebody wants to send you a pullution of a worst kind. Only thing you would be breathing in is cool harmful/deadly air.

Most buildings like stores have their AC units not where ppl can get to them. You'd wonder why. You might want to set a recording camera up by the unit if you have an AC unit out back upon the ground.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Mabus]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Is it possible? I'm guess so maybe.

Is it possible to slip someone lsd? I guess so.

Any you are curious about how to kill someone for what reason?

You must have just watched the movie just released to video "Untraceable"

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
is it possible that if they had a harmful or deadly chemical/gas agent, and sprayed it/emptied it into the unit how it is without opening the unit, could that particualr chemical vapor or gas agent travel all the way through to the air inside of the house?

Window unit, possibly. Outdoor A/C unit, no.

If the window unit had it's baffle "opened" to draw air from the outside, yes... otherwise no, as it's basically a sealed unit that draws the air form the room and recirculates it across the cooling fins back into the room.

Stand-alone outside units don't circulate any air whatsoever, they simply circulate the coolant [typically freon-based] which is then piped back into the fan/blower inside the house... again recirculating the air already inside the home/building/room.

Hope this helps.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

No.

The AC you are talking about is a closed system.
The unit you see in the yard is the condenser.
The fan you see under the cage is to dissipate the heat.
Those copper tubings contain freon. You wouldn't want to break them.

So no, whatever you are planning wouldn't work.

It might backfire as well. Imagine what would happen if you poured your chemical into the spinning blades of the fan only to have it splatter back into your face.

The best you could hope for was the chemical would pass through the blades and onto the condenser and concrete pad it sits on.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I see. Not intending to do anything. Just wondering.

So if someone drilled a hole in the sealed unit outside in say the tube with the coolant, and injected a harmful/deadly agent, would it enter the air in the house?

Oh yeah, what about the outside shoot that releases the steam from a drier unit... If someone injected/emptied a harmful/deadly agent into it, would it travel throughout all the air in the house? Or would it just get into the air nearest the dryier door if someone were to open it?

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

join