It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The speed of Time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I was thinking more of LXWXH moving in all directions in which Time came before light it self which means matter is secondary to space as we all know it had to came after. Matter lives in LWHxTime formless void not the other way round so what ever happens the black void came before and then objects added later.

The speed of light vs the speed of time. Which evidence suggests Time was before Light created, it had to be before light was established for such 3-D matter to even be able to stay within a 3-D universe. Otherwise we would be saying light=time and light is time and space which is not, it had to come after the creation of the Box in which it flies through.

How fast does non light giving Space -LWH travel? How fast does Time travel? Is light the same speed as Time? Even if the expansion was the same as light speed it still is way a head of it and light is filling space not making it. Unless some one says Light is the property of time and space which I doubt, its a seperate creation that most likely formed after an invisible big bang and 3-D matter and light came after it. Even if they are the same speed, the first train leaving at 1pm at 80mph won't catch the train at 12pm leaving at also 80mph. But they say relative space during the creation could mean light and space time travelled faster along the track from 160mph down to a more constant 80mph but what ever happens light can not catch and fill Black void of space unless the light or matter takes on the property of expansion and becomes a reality it self.

Time and space it self is dark and that is the speed of darkness. If space was created before Light (Genesis) then light would never fill space which we can tell by looking anyway. If for example expansion was before Light created or could escape we will always be behind the speed of expansion of darkness of space and time which are not properties of light. Which means Darkness of 3-D universe will cover more ground than the straight line of light waves because they don't produce space Time as they travel its a seperate engine in my view. Although a bright star can be seen from all directions it does not grow like space does, it is not part of the make up of space-time and only its lightwaves can be seen as photon particles travelling within not creating it space.

Space and Time is the champion over light speed as light is only a particle that travels along the track that was created way quicker and faster in limitless directions.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by The time lord]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If you open an umbrella it's almost a 2-D object turning into a 3-D object multiplied by-Time to actually expand. Which means that time and space travelled in all directions travelled at Lightspeed squared. So in theory faster or before lights creation, expansion is a squared effect of a bubble or cube for ever expanding if not expanding but doubling it self over to infinity with one cube side creating another cube and the 6 sides all multipying like a mirror. Guess you need computer generated graphics to understand my theory. So really, matter that was created including light is never as quick as Space-Time. Unless you are speaking Quantum physics which means that my theory of the universe speed is Quantum speed where one objects actions can be felt across further than lightyears distance from each other so science says.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, ur first post was in another, as I see, hehe, But the second one is a little more interesting. I wouldnt worry about quantum physics, its a bunch of BS based on isolated systems, which dont exist in our universe, hehe. Most of our laws of physics is based on isolated systems, mainly because they dont want to do the right thing and calculate everything that needs to be calculated in order to make a law that is correct.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I did write this in another post but decided my own angle could take its own route, but I guess not many are that bothered right now.

Expansion of my previous TEXT.

If you open an umbrella it's almost a 2-D object turning into a 3-D object multiplied by-Time to which it actually expands in my thinking of working it out. Which means that time and space travelled in all directions travelled at Lightspeed squared or faster. So in theory faster or before light was created or even matter creation, expansion is a squared effect in the previous shape of a bubble or cube for ever expanding. If not expanding it could be doubling it self over to infinity with one cube side creating another cube and the 6 sides all multipying like a mirrors of infinity. Guess you need computer generated graphics to understand my theory.

So really, matter that was created including light is never as quick as Space-Time. Unless you are speaking Quantum physics which means that my theory of the universe speed is Quantum speed as the Univeses space keeps growing into the walls of non existance. Where one objects actions can be felt across further than lightyears distance from each other so science says maybe the doors of time and space keep making infinate rooms of space.

Maybe the universe is shaped like a Cross if 4-D universe exapanded like a multiplying cube.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hmm, I could almost see how ur theory could work. I ran it through a 3D modeling software, Cinema 4D(nice software), before really thinking about it, and it did work, then i thought about it. If you take that cross, and had it a cube come from each of the sides of the many cubes that made the cross, it would just be like scaling the cube up. If you havnt watched this guy, you should video.google.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yes I have been down his route of thought before maybe its nothing too special or maybe the mind can only go so far into this understanding of the universe. In the end If God exists the he has control over every atom and every knowlege of it which means we still can not understand God from the point of view of this dimention, or maybe God's realm is similar but with many other uncomprehendable dimentions. In the end even if we imagine and see the universe and understand it, you have to be near to a higher being status and even the Angels know more than us so I don't think they are too God like either because God's Knowledge and Heveanly knowldge and power is greater than them too and is a sign that this universe and the next is not even close to what we think is absolute.

But LXWXH = 3 and that was the first universal number and 1 on its own is impossible because it can not multiply it self in what ever shape or form including a single atom or single 1-D universe to even create anything.

Which sounds very God is 3 in 1 and Trinity like which is the influence of his signiture in our creation. Can a 1-D universe ever exist and make a 3-D box I doubt it? So in the end you still needed a 3-D creation to even create the rest and beyound. But if God's realm is different then Dimention does not effect it, its beyond that and us and impossible for a 3-D living thinking being to understand it's make up.

In the end it could be a half a Cube spilt in two that kept multiplying and the multiplying factor is Time and infinity. COPYRIGHT incase people steal my ideas.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Considering time is a human-related observation, the speed of time is only the speed at which your senses react. Some people under certain circumstances can receive the world slower than others.

Humans within a small margin of time, react very much at the same time frame, which is why some can appear to act faster than others or react slower.

There's no way that you can speed it up really though, as to act way ahead of someone, because you still have to receive light waves for example or sound waves, then process it to form your reality, you cant really speed up how fast you recieve those light waves. It can be slowed down however, due to how fast you can receive those signals.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Nice, good point you made there, and its very true. You can see how everything runs at a certain speed, and the reaction of the person receiving and deciphering the is what makes it different. Light runs at its own speed, and so doesnt every other object in the universe, and you cant change how alot of it works because it is set by laws we really dont understand much ourselves as humans...

Rekar

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Time is moment. The man-made time concept is just a measurement used to try to measure a moment.

Wherever there is speed it's considers a moment of speed. Wherever there is etc it's considers a moment of etc. Moment encompasses the any, the every, the all, the here, the there, the not, the never, the can, the can't, the wont, the will, the shall, the past, the present, the future, the etc, and the etc.

If existence never existed it would be the moment of non-existence. Moment always exists and cant be escaped entirely in the moment. The Moment is our fate, destiny, luck, chance, etc. It encompasses infinity.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Just to add, if two points of light like these full stops dots for example . . . travelled from many light years to earth, did the voids in the middle of the darkness travel at the same time along with it? Darkness does not travel it is no energy it's just the opposite of it as a negative image so Space has always been established beforehand to be greater than the objects in it otherwise space would be one big lightbulb and its not.

top topics

join