It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elite Powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
So in doing research on the elite powers that are behind the scenes these guys always come up. My question is who wields the most power?

Tri-Lateral Commission
en.wikipedia.org...

Bilderberg Group
en.wikipedia.org...

Council on Foreign Relations
en.wikipedia.org...

Your thoughts?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
who wields the most power?

They're three tentacles of the same octopus.

I look at it like this: those holding a triple-crown, being a member of the BG, the TC and the CFR, all at the same time - are the rulers of us all, in every conceivable way. Because already they are captains of industry to begin with and are on the boards of the leading financial institutions and multinationals. The top three think tanks you've just named; being a part of that clique now gives these power hungry men the means to set policy for the governments of the world. Those who whisper in the ears of Presidents and Prime Ministers have invariably been affiliated with the top three mentioned above - almost without exception.

There's even a tier above that: those who are involved with the above three, while simultaneously showing up at the Pilgrims Society dinners. The picture is now complete and conforms to the candid and extremely valuable descriptions of the late professor Quigley in every conceivable manner. These men are indeed the Anglo-American Establishment: the Round Table Group with its inner circle dubbed "The Society of the Elect."

[edit on 29-5-2008 by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fire_In_The_Minds_of_Men

There's even a tier above that: those who are involved with the above three, while simultaneously showing up at the Pilgrims Society dinners. The picture is now complete and conforms to the candid and extremely valuable descriptions of the late professor Quigley in every conceivable manner. These men are indeed the Anglo-American Establishment: the Round Table Group with its inner circle dubbed "The Society of the Elect."

Boy, is that one dinner party that I wouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed to crash after 3 bottles of Wild Turkey and a *SNIP*-- screaming about reptiles and wooden framed pictures of Gillian Anderson's stockinged shins, before careering over backwards due to power-vomiting bile out of my eyes. It would be an honour, in fact.

Shout out to the Terry. Great post.

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites (ATS, BTS, AP). – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/5/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Another one to add where they all meet

Bohemian Grove
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting part

"Camps
There are also sleeping quarters, or "camps" scattered throughout the grove, of which it is reported there were a total of 118 as of 2007. These camps, which are frequently patrilineal, are the principal means through which high-level business and political contacts and friendships are formed. For senior corporate executives, the camps are said to be the pinnacle of socio-political networking in the US.

According to Joel van der Reijden (see External Links below for a full list of camps and substantive details on the past affiliations of the camps' members), the pre-eminent camps are:

Hill Billies (Big Business/Banking/Politics/Universities/Media);
Mandalay (Big Business/Defense Contractors/Politics/U.S. Presidents);
Cave Man (Think Tanks/Oil Companies/Banking/Defense Contractors/Universities/Media);
Stowaway (Rockefeller Family Members/Oil Companies/Banking/Think Tanks);
Uplifters (Corporate Executives/Big Business);
Owls Nest (U.S. Presidents/Military/Defense Contractors);
Hideaway (Foundations/Military/Defense Contractors);
Isle of Aves (Military/Defense Contractors);
Lost Angels (Banking/Defense Contractors/Media);
Silverado squatters (Big Business/Defense Contractors);
Sempervirens (Californian-based Corporations);
Hillside (Military — Joint Chiefs of Staff)"

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The following is an excerpt of a report I wrote on the very same subject for my Freshman English class, I think it should explain things relatively well:

"To begin with, a brief description of a previously anonymous organization is needed: the Club of Rome...with such members as David Rockefeller...Since its creation in April of 1968 by Aurelio Pccei...it has published several reports on the state of world affairs today...On Septer 17th, 1973 it published a study entitled "A Regionalized and Adaptive Model of the Global World System". In this study the Club addressess...governing the world today...to attack this problem, the report outlines a new system for global governance...dividing the world into ten political-economical regions, each governed by a seperate ruler. A council comprising these ten rulers would head the "world order"...it turns out that 1973 was a very tumultuous year...at the same time...David Rockefeller was workign with the Council of Foreign Relations on establishing the Trilateral Commission...The Trilateral Commission owned 60% of the world's wealth through banks, oil, and stock by 1987."

You see, the United Nations, The Club of Rome, and the Trilateral Commission are working on LOST (Law of the Sea Treaty), which stipulates that all resources from international waters be given to the International Seabed Authority (created by the UN) for equal distribution. This would raise the world's economy to a relatively equal level among all nations, which in turn would prompt a one world government using the system created by the Club of Rome. All of which is prophesied by the Bible in the book of Revelation.

There is limited space on this forum, but if anyone would like the report in its entirety (which would explain some things, I'm sure), simply email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to provide it.

top topics

join