It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle.....of the GODS?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
ET3

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What if these �gods� really did fight and war in the �heavens� and someone interprets the pictures from a �bomb damage assessment� viewpoint? You may find this site interesting.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth
The problem is you and many other people look at God with having human characteristics.

God tells us we are created in his own image. If you believe in God you must accept this.

Genesis 1:26-27

Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
God tells us we are created in his own image. If you believe in God you must accept this.

The earth, moon, stars and every living being are also created in the image of God.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
especially since that is what the last two posts were about...

God created us in His image.

God is all. God is everything in the universe. So, if you go along those lines, each of us has the ability to become god-like... that each of us has a universe within ourselves.

There is a religious sect that believes in this, but I don't remember what it is at this moment.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
lol
with out confusion whould on beable to obtain enlightment?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
There is only one God by whatever name you want to call him. If/when we meet up with alien life and they know "God" most will recognize him as the same one as ours.

ET3

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
From battle of the gods to who looks like who? guess I put my post in the wrong thread?

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
of sourse our god will change its simple means of adaptation

ET3

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
It is strange that no one wants to talk about the war in the heavens, this battle of the gods, our mythology and bible is full of it. The losers get their butts kicked and tossed out of the heavens down to the earth,, hmmm nuthin like a bunch of PO�ed aliens running amok on prison planet earth huh? Or should I say under it?

edited for letter drops in the copy paste. sorry.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by ET3]

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I so think that Allah would be a nasty pit fighter, I see Jesus more as a mexican like amateur boxer, Buddha well no brainer, Buddha is a kick boxer. It would be a brutal card to see these guys go at it.

Oh and PS: All the hindu gods are disqualified for the extra apendages.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET3
It is strange that no one wants to talk about the war in the heavens, this battle of the gods, our mythology and bible is full of it. The losers get their butts kicked and tossed out of the heavens down to the earth,, hmmm nuthin like a bunch of PO�ed aliens running amok on prison planet earth huh? Or should I say under it?

edited for letter drops in the copy paste. sorry.

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by ET3]

I kinda agree with you. There was a war in the "Heavens" But we will never know what really went down until we ask the man upstairs himself

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
All major religious texts talk about the same events, just with different characters. I don't have my notes with me (not my computer), but here are the common threads:

1. There is a High Father. He is the one who created the universe and the "younger gods" (or angels), wether by dreams or intentional.

2. This High God, or the most powerful of the younger gods, fought and slew a Great Dragon, creating parts of the universe. In Hebrew, the Dragon was Rahab, in Sumer it was Tiamat.

3. Whether to a civil war or a natural division, the young gods fought with either each other, or the gods before them. Norse gods versus Frost Giants, Greek gods versus Titans. Hebrew angels (twice), once because of mortal women, and second with the Fall.

4. The defeated gods swore to return, to reclaim their positions.

Alot of religions have very distinct relations with the High God, and the lessers of His kind... there are distinct layers, or a chain of command. Usually, the order is like this:

1. High God

2. There are usually 4 high, or "commander" angels or lesser gods

3. Where the majority of the gods fall into.

4. Servants/messangers to the gods.

There was a reason why I started to say that... but for the life of me, I can't figure it out... I'll leave it, and add to it later. I'm sure it'll come back!

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas

The virus settles in certain areas of humans->> and since ancient times these focal points became known as 'chakras'.

in the brain our Pineal, Hippocampus, amygdla are affected which in turn creates that holographic effect in the brain structure itself...which we now have labeled
'The God Part Of The Brain' this is a recent controversy.

ut, you ask, is this God manestifation only here on earth?

no, the God virus, spawns itself throught the galaxies (which correspond to individual cells) and spreads thru the physical matter realm via cometary material

This sounds an awful lot like the midi-chlorians from the Star Wars series. George Lucas describes a cellular creature that facilitates the use of "the force". Those with a higher concentration of midi-chlorians have a higher degree of "force" power in them. Maybe Mr. Lucas believes this is his way of explaining the Jedi as an older religion.
I'm not trying to make light of this discussion, just trying to give it another spin.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
What about the mitro-condrea... those pesky parasites that live within our cells? They aren't a natural part of our body, yet they are what gives us 'life'.

Could these mitrocondrea be the spark that touched upon us?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well if the christian God only created us then why would there be aliens!

Therefore : If there were aliens their God would probly exist more likely

I doubt aliens exist....

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Very interesting post as I have always said that God reveils Himself to his creation in ways in which they can understand. Most certainly, exrta terrestrial cultural differences would lead to the "different god" scenerio being played out in the situation you describe.

However, you must first ask yourself one question;

Do I believe in One God, or many?

If you believe that God is one, and that God is attempting to instill in us the ability to truely love one another, then the logical conclusion would be that the God of the alien (while having a different name) would be the same, theroreticly speaking.

Now, the problem with this logic (mine) is that here on Earth we have "The Clash of the gods" occuring within our own species. As most of you well know, more blood has been spilled on Earth in the name of God, than for any other reason. If this is a universally occuring difficulty, then yes, we would all be in trouble in that situation. By that I mean that both species involved would be adversly affected in such a case.

It is for this reason that I do not believe that we have had contact with any alien species. Sure, I believe they exist but, this is not based on any tangable evidence but rather, a logical, mathmatical conclusion. It is my belief that we are disallowed by God to have interspecies contact for the very reason you describe in your original post.

Another facet of this belif for me is that I have always known in my heart that the moment The Rapture occures, the global authority (headed by Anti-Christ) is going to scramble to convince the remaining populace that The Rapture was a massive, world-wide alien abduction. Think about it, we are ripe for this.

Currently, there are more people on Earth who believe that we have had contact with an alien species, than believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God. This effectively makes UFOLOGY, a religion in ,and of itself. How easy it would be for the global authority to detract from an act of God (a fullfilled prophesy) with a lie that would be so readily believed.

Do you suppose that the global authority has no knowledge of biblical prophesy? If so, then I say that as conspiracy buffs, you may want to keep the bible handy, and be witness to the oldest, cosmic conspiracy in the universe. Satan wishes to disprove God`s very existance, failing that, he will continue to blind all who allow themselfves to be blinded so that stealing souls will be the easiest thing he has ever had to do.

WOW! I just realized I was ranting. My appologies.

God Bless

ET3

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Then there are those of us that accept the bible as the best evidence of UFO�s and ETI along with who and what the true sovereign of the universe is with out religionizing it all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join