It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying on Flight 1989 on September 11th, 2001

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This story is so important. It could be said that whatever happened on the 911 planes also happened to flight 1989.

Whats interesting is the pilot told the passengers to make "ONE" call during the ordeal..... why?

With the threat of a bomb on board and 2 guy with the exact middle eastern name causing a fuss on his cell phone, how stupid is it to tell people to use their cell phones especially when most of these devices are triggered by cell phones?

What became of the middle eastern men?

Were they part of the exercise?

SO many questions to ask.....

I ask fellow ats'rs to pick this story apart. A major truth lies within.

This plane is believed to be the other 911 plane. Everything is identicle to the other 911 planes except that this plane never crashed.

The pilot allowed the passengers to make 1 call just like on the other 911 planes. Of course the passengers snuck in more. What do you think some of those calls sounded like?

"MOM? MOM? i think we are being hijacked."

I think there’s mace… that we can’t breathe. I don’t know, I think we’re getting hijacked.
BETTY ONG, stewardess on flight 11www.cooperativeresearch.org...

or what did the pilots message to the alarmed passengers sound like?

Would like you all to remain seated. There is a bomb on board and are going back to the airport
- terrorist pilot on flight

The above clip could of been lifted from flight 1989 as with most of the calls the allegedly came from the suicide planes.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

The pilot had radioed that there was suspicious activity in the cabin since one of the passengers was speaking urgently on his cellphone and ignored repeated flight attendant requests to stop using his cell phone while in flight.

I thought that cell phones didn't work on commercial airliners while they were in flight.

Maybe this Middle Eastern sounding man was actually an Israeli/Zionist using a super secret Israeli made phone, what do you think Ivan?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What do you guys think of this.

We have already seen the cinical views of the irritated debunkers, now, what do the no ignorant people think of this story?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

What do you guys think of this.

We have already seen the cinical views of the irritated debunkers, now, what do the no ignorant people think of this story?

Why is it that you conspiracy guys always resort to anger when called out on your "facts" and "sources?"

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
"The agents interrogated two of the passengers at length and we later learned
that one of them had an expired drivers' license and that the social security
number on his license did not match the one he gave. Despite these unusual
circumstances, we were all eventually released and went back to the airplane to
gather our belongings"

What happened to the 2 middle eastern men with the same name that was suspiciously using a cell phone?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Were there anyother flights that were part of the hijacking exercises taking place that day?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join