It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's..is it disinfo to coverup military craft ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
are ufo's being used to provide a coverup for secret military aircraft ?

if ufo's have been back-engineered and are flying around, how could they keep this a secret ? i am sure they wouldn't want other countries to know that these craft are really man made and could be possibly spying on these countries.

what better way to spy on someone .... say this craft was flying over Iran...the Iranians would be thinking it was just a ufo and wouldnt know where it actually originated from.

because of this theory, i am starting to think that maybe there is some kind of worldwide dis-info campaign about ufo's and aliens to provide the ultimate cover for these craft to operate.

this video is one of the reason's i think there is some validity to my theory...

why would they do this at a world wide event ?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Well, this theory has been around for quite some time. And, it's much more likely than Aliens visiting us, and probing our delicate behinds. But then again, who knows? Chances are, some craft are indeed military.. they've had plenty of time to develop these, since the 1930's-40's, whenever it is that the Nazi's first came up with the saucer idea.

But, there's also many Alien stories, and sightings.. so, it's also likely to be a bit of both. The fact is, if the Government do have these craft, then it means they have energy devices beyond our comprehension. And I think the public would be pretty pissed if they found out they've been paying loads of cash for oil and gas/petrol, when they could of had energy for free all this time....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Many theorists and former military personal have been stating since the '50's that these "UFOs" and information about them have all been leaked to the public in order to cover up the fact that they are actually goverment aircraft.

It has become an increasingly common theory, especially with UFO sightings gaining more popularity and becoming more common, those seeking to disprove the existence of ETs point to military aircraft.

Personally, I think the idea is rather credible. People out in New Mexico and Utah once thought sightings of large, black, silent and fast moving aircraft to be "UFOs" of the other-worldly variety. We now know these aircraft to be F117 stealth fighters and B2 stealth bombers. Obviously stealth technology was being theorized, if not tested, in the 50's and 60's. What might we be testing today that our children and grand children will be flying in tomorrow?

Nice video, by the way. This ties in a little bit with the "UFO Disclosure Is Now" thread. You might want to browse it a bit for new ideas if you haven't already.

[edit on 27-5-2008 by kholdstare]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I agree w/ this theory... i have started another thread called increased ufo sightings...a result in military testing? it has more to do w/ technology recovered from the roswell case. check it out and let me know what u think.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Soviets have done the same thing. Blamed missile launches and tests on UFO's.
One word...Tunguska comes to mind... it isnt far fetched at all to assume the USG has done the same thing from time to time...played it off.

This is were is gets deep though...the USG would be far better off to claim they "have proof aliens exist"...(and fabricate or disclose accordingly) in order to further or perpetuate "their UFO cover"....but instead have steadfastly and categorically DENIED the existence of UFO/ET's...

and here is the kicker... in a way they have shot themselves in the foot....

I as an American, would never and I mean NEVER... publish a picture on the web or present it in an open forum such as this..that I thought or knew was a military test or advanced craft of any nature...and Im sure I speak for many.

So the fact is, if they are using it as a "cover"...its pretty lame..because people like you and I have cameras pointed at the sky...just looking for UFO's.

[edit on 5/27/2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

But that's just it. If, in fact the whole thing is a cover, they are relying on all those people with their cameras pointed at the sky to keep the cover alive. Disclosing proof when there is none about Alien existence is foolish, due to the scientific nature of our society. The government would need proof, beyond a shadow of a doubt to solidify their cover (which they don't have, assuming it is a cover in the first place).

The next best thing to having a severed alien arm is a billion photos of "space craft", all taken by different people, all of whom claim fevorishly that these UFOs come from another world. If you saw it with your own two eyes, took a photo of it, reviewed it, and still don't believe it to be a military aircraft, then odds are, nobody else will either. So what's the point of having it floating around the web?

We live in a world where scientific proof is very hard to fabricate, and people tend to believe what they see. I'm not saying I believe it is all some sort of "cover up". I'm simply saying that if it is, then people like you, with cameras pointed at the sky, are the very thing that would be fueling the cover up.
I guess there is no easy solution, but at the end of the day, I still vote it better to keep your camera in-hand. If it is all a fabrication, then it is probably for the better, to help disguise our prototype air craft from the rest of the world. However, if we really are being "visited" then you would definitely want a picture...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
that video you posted, the narrator said the guy who created the craft was named Bob Gurr, the vehicle weighed 2 tons and ran on jet fuel. I could clearly hear helicopters and the crowds cheers, wouldn't a jet engine supporting 2 tons make at least a noticeable sound?

Also, I did some research into this Bob Gurr. Turns out he designed most of the rides at Disney World. Interestingly however, nothing turned up about the UFO during the Olympic games. No designs, no blue prints, nothing but vague mentions of his part in that Olympic show.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

this video is one of the reason's i think there is some validity to my theory...

How does a blimp or helicopters stunt at an Olympic ceremony add validity to your theory?

I think you missed the points in ufo literature where the phenomenon was reported before we became a technical civilization. Or you missed the points where UFOs don't fly but vector through space in manners which defy our scientific knowledge. You missed the points where reputable military pilots, commercial pilots, astronauts, medical doctors, scientists, policemen, business owners, presidents, military officials etc from all over the world have come forward...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It doesn't make any sense to me. Why would they think by using UFOs it would help keep their secret craft secret? My points are these:

*Why would they fly these things over populated areas when there's a ton of desert out west to test fly them? If one of those things crashed in a populated area they'd have a big mess on their hands. Any Air Force person would agree.

*Even if the public thinks they saw a "UFO" a lot of witnesses still draw images of what they saw. I doubt the U.S. Military likes that. Sometimes detailed computer images are made to re-produce the craft.

I think to a certain degree it helps, but I don't think it makes much sense to me.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alesanjin

thanks for your post,

Chances are, some craft are indeed military.. they've had plenty of time to develop these, since the 1930's-40's,

But, there's also many Alien stories, and sightings.. so, it's also likely to be a bit of both.

i am glad you see my point and your statements above reinforce my thinking on this. i have no doubt that the military has saucer and triangle type craft that would be easily mistaken for alien craft due to the brainwashing of the public.

i believe there are also real unexplained ufo's flying around also, so i dont think the military would be the only perpetraitor or creator of all ufo/alien story's.

it would be easy to blend in with this phenomona and use it for cover.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kholdstare

thank you for your post,

What might we be testing today that our children and grand children will be flying in tomorrow?

i have been thinking about this alot lately and it makes perfect sense that is what is going on. i remember when i saw the first photo of a stealth fighter and was amazed that they started building those in the 60's ? early seventies ?

we can only imagine what they aren't showing us now.

Disclosing proof when there is none about Alien existence is foolish, due to the scientific nature of our society. The government would need proof, beyond a shadow of a doubt to solidify their cover (which they don't have, assuming it is a cover in the first place).

i agree that they will not disclose anything to keep the cover but i also believe that there are also aliens in some of the craft that are being photographed. i think they have back engineerd alien craft so i have to believe both my be flying around.

Nice video, by the way. This ties in a little bit with the "UFO Disclosure Is Now" thread. You might want to browse it a bit for new ideas if you haven't already.

i have been in that thread but i disagree that the video i posted and all the movies and news coverage ect. ect. are for disclosure. my purpose for posting the olympic video was to show that they are putting ufo's in the public mind to help continue the cover for black projects craft that are flying around.

i think that there will be no disclosure untill they are done using the ufo phenomona as cover.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tjetbone

thanks for your post,

i was reading your thread and saw the guy that said " well there's no proof that Roswell actually happened." and i know you were talking about it in your OP but i find the argument he had foolish because he doesnt know if it didn't happen and how many other craft do they have from other incidents that we dont even know about ?

i dont base the theory of back engineering ufo's... just on Roswell.

Roswell could actually prove my point here......they said it was a flying saucer originally , and if it was a secret weather balloon then they were gonna use the flying' saucer story to cover up a secret project.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

thanks for your post,

very interesting that you found no info on the Olympic ufo. thanks for checking it out. maybe he doesnt want anyone to know how he did it ?

i used that video to make a point....about putting things in peoples minds to help them cover up secret black projects that could be flying around.

so if you saw something unexplainable flying around you might actually think of " ufo" instead of military craft.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

thanks for your post,

but instead have steadfastly and categorically DENIED the existence of UFO/ET's...

yes i agree and to admit to it means they would have to tell you the truth.... wich maybe that some of these craft are secret goverment craft. and i am sure they dont want you to know that.

So the fact is, if they are using it as a "cover"...its pretty lame..because people like you and I have cameras pointed at the sky...just looking for UFO's.

it's not lame imo ....it's the best possible way to keep you from knowing the truth about what's flying around this world.

ufo's in a picture....... are still unidentified...and that's what they want...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

thanks for your post,

How does a blimp or helicopters stunt at an Olympic ceremony add validity to your theory?

my point was...there was a reason they did this ufo trick at the Olympics.

the entire world was watching. it was an oppourtunity to put these images in millions of peoples minds just like some movies do. now when you see something flying around that you cant identify you might remember the movie you watched last night about E.T. or you might think back to the event at the Olympics and think the object you saw could be a man made craft or an alien craft............... it is to confuse you

subliminal messages my friend....that simple

.en.wikipedia.org...
Subliminal message - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think you missed the points in ufo literature where the phenomenon was reported before we became a technical civilization.

i think you missed the part in my Op were i said... "back engineered craft" .......... wich implies that i believe there are aliens also...

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

thanks for your post,

Why would they fly these things over populated areas when there's a ton of desert out west to test fly them?

why would you build secret craft and spend millions of dollars to just fly them around the desert ?

there is a purpose for secret military aircraft , to spy and bomb other countries.....any air force person would agree.

Sometimes detailed computer images are made to re-produce the craft.

it's still unidentified wich means you may consider the alien aspect....and that's what they want imo. if they keep putting subliminal messages in your mind about aliens and ufo's and you see something you can't identify , your going to think military or alien ? they want you to be confused.

just like most people are confused about Roswell.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
baNG ON !!!

Notice after a ufo sighting its usually the airforce who admits it was one of theirs.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

subliminal messages my friend....that simple

That simple huh? Did you miss the ineptness of all of the world's governments in some capacity (or many) over the last century in the Earth's history? You really believe that one gov't (or multiple gov'ts collaborting) could orchastrate such an enormous world wide coverup and disinformation campaign??

i think you missed the part in my Op were i said... "back engineered craft" .......... wich implies that i believe there are aliens also...

No I didn't miss it. It is obviously central to your theory. In short, "back engineered craft" doesn't make any sense. It assumes a whole hell of alot of things. I guess what I'm saying is given the charactersitics/history of UFOs, they would seem to be on the magnitude of at least thousands of years ahead of us. Do you think that a human (no matter how smart), living 1500 years ago, could back engineer an F16? Not just one, but back engineer it and then manufacture many many more of them in just a few decades??

edit: I changed my response as I wasn't reading your response correctly.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Scramjet76]

new topics

top topics

join