It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Terrorism - A Poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'd like to take a poll on exactly how many of you really think that there will be various acts of terrorism closer to the elections in the US later in the year.

I am not asking whether you think there will be any attacks all year, just if you believe that the US Government does have some input in this, and if they are willing to sacrifice their own people in order to rig the election.

I, for one, do NOT believe that there will be (secretly) government sanctioned attacks prior to the election, though I do see that they could really help a struggling GWB to stay in for another term. I just don't buy it.

Feel free to post your thoughts, or a simple yes/no.

Ben

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yes I feel either Osama will be caught or we will go on the highest "terror" alert within the week or 2 weeks prior to the election in order to drive down support of the Democratic nomination, and/or a possible postponement of the election if something truly terrible would happen (god forbid).

I can see it now "Ladies and Gentlemen of the United States, Today something terrible has happened, and the United States has fallen under the attack of Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda. We now also have evidence that (insert country here) was also complying and funding these cowardly people. I urge you as Patriotic Americans to consider if you believe we as a country could have a successfull regime change in this state of panic and terror? Do you feel that John Kerry (or John Edwards) would be able to step into office in this time of National Mourning? Would they be able to step into office without exposing us to further attacks before they are able to transition? I George Bush caught Saddam (maybe caught Osama), I George Bush defeated the Iraqi insurgents, I George Bush started the stepping stone in the dismantling of Terrorism." etc, etc, etc

Military Police State, we are not too far away. All we need is one more terror attack and DSE 2003 gets passed and out goes civil liberties, in comes dictatorship, along with the majority vote of the UN, thus nulifying any global opposition. Any opposition will be "black and white" "Either you are for the protection of the USA, or against the Protection of the USA" type argument.

But don't even get me started, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I've been reading things for some months now that leads me to believe the U.S. already has bin Ladin in custody. Just last week there was a lot of media hype about U.S. & British forces having OBL "boxed in", but it stopped suddenly after the Pakistanis denied such activity was going on. Madeline Albright is also on record as saying she believes that OBL is in U.S. hands and will be brought forward at an opportune time for the Bush Administration.

Do I believe terrorist attacks will be aided and abetted by the U.S. government on U.S. soil anytime soon? No. For one thing, there aren't that many people they can afford to sacrifice at this point. Nor can the budgets (state and Federal) bear such a burden.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
if the US capture osama bin laden a few weeks before the election, whether done for the election or just because of coincidence, itll be fcking great news. that man deserves a bullet through the head.

top topics

join