It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"North American Parliament" Meets At Integration Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

"North American Parliament" Meets At Integration Forum

infowars.net

A simulation of a North American Parliament, designed to "develop the participants' sense of belonging to North America" and "and promote the creation of North American academia networks" is currently taking place in Montreal.

100 selected students from universities in the U.S., Canada and Mexico have been selected to take on the roles of Legislators, Journalists and Lobbyists, in the fourth annual Triumvirate of the North American Forum on Integration.

The meeting represents another example of an overarching movement on behalf of globalist business leaders and politicians to merge the three nations of North America into an EU like federation.

Participants at the Triumvirate discuss draft bills on issues such as trade corridors, immigration, NAFTA’s Chapter 11 and renewable energy.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
On the surface, this looks like little more than an exercise by students into how this might work.

I have to confess that I don't know a lot about this, although I have seen threads about it before and opposition to it in those threads.

This could be viewed as part of a "softening-up" process to get the next generation onside with the idea, and to lessen opposition to it.

We will see more and more of these "trade blocks" move towards political integartion over the next few decades, until we have true globalisation and a single world government, is my guess.

infowars.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wow. Its like its a damn social experiment and they're using students to produce the results.

I'd say its a good bet that this is either conditioning or a test run of the actual system. Like a BETA North American Parliament.

Originally posted by budski
We will see more and more of these "trade blocks" move towards political integartion over the next few decades, until we have true globalisation and a single world government, is my guess.

Well, there's three official unions that they have under their belts already: European Union, African Union and Union of South American Nations.

That just leaves North America, Asia and the Pacific nations.

NAFTA is paving the way for the North American Union. The Asia Cooperation Dialogue is set to become the Asian Union. The Pacific Islands Forum is set to become the Pacific Union.

That pretty much covers it all. They'll have what they want soon enough. And if all else fails, which it won't, they still have the United Nations.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The game of Risk continues.I for one won't go quietly.

top topics

join