It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There should be an automatic u2u if someone adds you as a friend.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Not me, I still left you as a respected foe because I assumed you had a good reason to add me to your foe list, whatever that reason may be. I personally think they should do away with the friend and foe option on ATS because all it does is create duality. why would you divide a football team against each other when the ultimate goal is unity to achieve victory? In my opinion, the friend and foe characteristic makes this no better than myspace or facebook.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Well I have added everyone on here as a friend,so check your profiles!!

[edit on 6/3/2008 by jkrog08]

Not me you haven't
, oh i like to be differernt x

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

i wasn't talking about you----i cannot use names in this forum or i would be breaking the ats rules-----as it would be viewed as a personal attack---------rest assured i hate no one here or in my list of respected "foes" but i do not believe for 1 moment that all my "foes" think the same way about me.

and i do not want to be like anyone else in this world-----i want to be me and nobody else.no body i have met on this planet so far strikes me as someone i want to model myself after-----but that doesn't stop me from having respect for those that do practice ethics.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

You are respectable definitely.
And your attitude towards others is very commendable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join