It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's clear this up once and for all. Greys = skin or suit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Grays:

Perhaps they are silicon organic beings that were (are) created from an already existing race for the purpose of seeding. Their creators or ‘users’ tap (seed) into the grays and use them as suits. Users could then see what the gray is seeing and control the gray just as if the ‘user’ was the gray. Imagine feeling yourself possessed. The ‘user’ could also syphon energy (loosh) from the being (victim) directly through the gray. This is more convenient, it is genius. The ‘user’ could also mass seed and control several to hundreds of grays, increasing productivity and allowing one ‘user’ to do hundreds of unique things.

See “Being John Malkovich.”

Perhaps these grays are being controlled by a more advanced form of gray and actually these little ones are more like drones or workers. The advanced (commander, elite) gray is then only following orders from another race of beings, or in actuality both of these races are in cahoots with one another. These grays could be the most suited for this sort of thing, and ultimately this may be why they are being used for just that.

More later...

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Look at it this way.

If they are in a ship in a suit, abduct people in this suit and examine them in this suit.

Well then they obviously can not survive in our environment the trick is to get someone to rip the suit off them and see if they bleed or not.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alter-Ego
What if, the "greys" themselves are "inter-dimensional beings" and can cross the dimensional barrier because they are in "spirit form" or vibrate at a different frequency... they CANNOT interact with us physically because they lack mass.

So they develop these "grey suits" or bio-mechanical "vehicles" (UFO's) to inhabit or possess so they can physically interact in this dimension.

These "suits or vehicles" are PHYSICAL and exist here, but are manipulated or OCCUPIED by them at certain times.

This is pretty much exactly what I have been thinking. They have developed biological entities because they need a body to interact with us. This makes me a little nervous because I also believe demons are beings from another dimension, and everybody knows demons prefer to possess bodies to interact with humans. What if demons have found a way to make their own bodies to possess? Scary. On the other hand, they may just be largely benign beings who are visiting us for whatever reason.

My mom, who has had numerous 'experiences', claims that she once asked them to show her what they 'really' look like. At first they wouldn't, saying it would frighten her, but she insisted and finally they showed her their true appearance. And she freaked out.

She would not tell me what they look like. Only that they were mind-blowing and very frightening. They are inconceivable and indescribable for our puny 3D minds. A diminutive grey body is apparently a better interface.

An aside: The one time I ever met one it told me they were called the "Ancient Ones". Anyone else ever heard this? It's off-topic so U2U me rather than post here.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

I will not go into details but I would guess that they had slits for eyes.

Perhaps.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well we can’t truly clear it up until we have tangible evidence that they really exist and any data that has been hidden from us that has researched these life forms. There may be more than one alien race visiting our planet. I believe that if the Grays are a reality that they are part android and part alien. I think they place their “brains” and “innards” into suits that allow for much longer time spans of life than ours or their natural life span. Possibly so they can have more time to explore space, maybe just the space explorers wear these suits. That’s always been a theory of mine, based on accounts of those who have supposedly interacted with or came into contact with a dead or living Gray.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Skin. Are there androids or something like that also? I dunno. The ones I've seen were alive and had emotion.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

The ones you saw? Where? And by emotion..what do you mean? Were they happy sad, angry ...please explain.. "the ones you saw". Where, when... ect. would be helpful, along with a brief summary of the circumstances involved.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang Travis Walton I believe his name is recalls being abducted by "Greys" who he saw outside of their suits, while he was in their craft. He described them in quite a creepy way; brownish skin, very ugly, almost like Hobgoblins or something like this. If you ask me, this makes alot more sense, and I bet that is their space suit.
[edit on 5/26/2008 by runetang]

That's BS. you're using hearsay from what the movie showed.

I heard him on Coast To Coast and a caller asked him about the "suits" and the "dead bodies in body-cells" and he said ... NOO! was adamant about it actually.
He said the movie producers and director made that stuff up for effect, for hollywood oos and aas. He was specific about it. He said .. no i didn't see any suits.. I saw were the typically described grays.

but...

That doesn't discount the THEORY of them being in suits.

I mean hell if they're what I think they are... human farmed genetically engineered or "modified" creatures that can be "programmed" to do remedial tasks...
Then all you need to do is geneticlly create something that "does the job" and fits into the suit ..
and you don't need to worry about the genetic problem solving of making them look like an alien ... or look benevolent or whatever.. or cute.. that would take a long time to fine tune in the genetic breeding.

all you need to do is make a suit for them to be in . .one that looks just like an "alien" "would" .. instead of some strange ugly human mutant ... on the inside.

-

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The ones you saw? Where? And by emotion..what do you mean? Were they happy sad, angry ...please explain.. "the ones you saw". Where, when... ect. would be helpful, along with a brief summary of the circumstances involved.

Thank you.

I have felt at different times concern, compassion, anger, and a child-like naivety from these beings in different circumstances. I'm a life-long experiencer. I've written/spoken about this stuff at length elsewhere so I'm gonna skip the summaries. I don't know how brief I can make them except to tell you what the emotions were in relation to....

Concern/compassion - over what we're doing to the environment/animals on the planet.

Anger that I was somewhere I didn't belong (remote viewing the hallway of somewhere they are, essentially. I can't say "a ship" because I don't really know--but a corridor.)

Child-like naivety was just the sense I got one night when they took me to show me what an abduction was. It was like show and tell, as if they were saying, "See? This is what we do for a living." There was a playfulness to them and I can't say where it comes from. It was definitely something I picked up, though, and this is what woke me up to question the terror I (and most abductees) have during these episodes.

There was a huge disconnect between the complete horror I was feeling and what was actually going on, or what they were actually exuding, and so I now believe that the terror is my own and has little relation to the actual circumstance.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
My opinion...suits.

Not that this has any bearing on anything, but if you where to take a naked human and place them in a UFO (if they exist) that can travel at speeds incapable by our technology, with the ability (supposedly) to make right angle turns and sharp angle turns...I feel the g forces would harm if not kill a person. Maybe these suits are "body armor" to withstand all of these forces...considering the Greys or Grays are described as very small, and very delicate looking (if they exist)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Thank you for your candor and your willingness to discuss these experiences. If you do not feel comfortable posting a link to your encounters here, feel free to U2U me as I am interested and currently researching this part of the phenomenon and trying to establish patterns beyond the publicly published
norm.

So, to reiterate, it is your belief that there is nothing "else" behind the appearance of these "greys" that would lead you to suspect that they may look differently than they appear to you? In other words, you don't believe that they are wearing a costume or a suit of sorts and masking what they 'truly look like'?

Again thank you for your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
In a sense we have a suit in order to experience this reality. But I agree, I believe grays arent even real in a sense of being rooted in our time-existence. I believe they are of human origin but are not from this segment of time. They are too human like in character to be 'alien'. As for the skin, trick them into taking you up, and just ask
jk. In all honesty I believe the suit is a fake, and it has something to do with how 'a' brain precieves materia. I saw an experienment where a man stimulated another a particular region of a mans brain and he talked to greys through the experiment. I dont know how that adds in but im sure that was a worth contribution.
Great Posts
--Peace-Love--

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Thank you for your candor and your willingness to discuss these experiences. If you do not feel comfortable posting a link to your encounters here, feel free to U2U me as I am interested and currently researching this part of the phenomenon and trying to establish patterns beyond the publicly published
norm.

So, to reiterate, it is your belief that there is nothing "else" behind the appearance of these "greys" that would lead you to suspect that they may look differently than they appear to you? In other words, you don't believe that they are wearing a costume or a suit of sorts and masking what they 'truly look like'?

Again thank you for your thoughts.

Seemed organic to me. In fact, the one in the corridor had wrinkles around its mouth. The only telepathic voice I've ever heard was female but I'd say I've only seen males (that I can remember). So to my mind, at least, that rules out "they're all androids."

As far as just suits...no. The eyes were organic. Or--well we are talking about nonhumans here so I can't say with real certainty they aren't suits but if they are, they mimic the organic qualities of skin and eyes perfectly to the human eye.

Let me give you an example of what I'm talking about. (I use this one a lot but I give anyone here permission to steal it....)

Anyone who saw "Jurassic Park" was in shock when it first came out because those computer images looked and moved like real dinosaurs. They looked and moved like real dinosaurs because we have no visual reference point for dinosaurs, just our imaginations. Yeah, they're essentially giant lizards, but it's really not the same thing because we imagine them to be so much more--they carry that mythic-awe quality about them.

But if you've ever seen "Jumanji" (same special effects mimicking animals) or "I Am Legend" or the 3 "Star Wars" prequels where human-like creatures are emulated, you remember how fake-looking they were. That's because the human eye picks up the difference between real human/animal movement and the replica. We have reference points for those.

Regarding so-called "aliens" (let's never forget that this is an UNKNOWN and so they still might not be that. ATS - I'M LOOKIN' AT YOU....), when I would see a computer image of one or a youtube video asking "is this real?" prior to having seen these people close up, I didn't know the difference. I didn't have that visual cue. Now I do. So now when I see a photo, a piece of allegedly real video, or CGI in a movie, I immediately go, "That's fake."

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wait...are you saying Jumanji was fake?

Just kidding!
Very good point you make in regards to seeing something "for real" and having a mental reference to compare other viewings or images of. I cannot claim I have ever seen anything, and I am also 100% convinced I have never had any sort of experience that would be "an experience" and worth any mention...at most, I believe anything I have ever experienced was my mind (mostly deprived of sleep) doing it's random things versus any real experiences. But I agree with your post. After seeing real satellites in action, I know when star gazing not to get excited about a faint light (distant star looking) flying in a straight line at a consistent speed...but it is fun to mess with friends when a satellite is in view (oh my God, they are coming to eat us!!!!!)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join