It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy UFO Footage in United Arab Emirates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I just came across this crazy UFO footage filmed November 22, 2007 by Nick Wilty in the United Arab Emirates. This footage is crazy, I personally have no explaination for it. I dont know how to load vids so heres the link to it - youtube.com...

Theres definately numerous objects in the sky, some 'lit' and some 'unlit', at various times he will zoom in on one formation and when he zooms out, the formation has changed...

What do you guys and gals think?

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Grock]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's a fake, it has been discussed many times before. This is actually a mall in the UAE and those are it's lights

You can check out all the details here

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
thats an old one.. it turned out to be the lights inside the building behind him..

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
definitely an interesting find. we're so used to seeing blurred, shaky footage that it's hard to digest decent footage anymore. (with the CGI element in play)

great footage. would like to hear the communities take on this.
thanks for taking the time to post this.

EDIT: alright, i had not seen this vid before. thanks to the above posters whom beat me to the post.

[edit on 5/26/2008 by zooplancton]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
how is the rain and lightning explained? i can see how it could be as you say except for the weather. And why are some of the lights off? Traffic sounds? a rather simplistic explaination to me

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

A good mall P.A system and a few FX..

There's an absolutely fantastic restaurant in the first entrance off the Sheik Zayed road.. 'China' village..

They do a HUUUUUUUUUGE 'South African Meat Company' Steak there and the waitresses are all Cute...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That's not the original clip. This is actually in a restaurant / mall / hotel with the most amazing ceiling painting.

As I remember the original clip only the guys voice going "wow...what's that" was on, and some people making background noise.
So I sat there thinking "wow" until he zoomed out and showed that it was inside a building and the entire place was painted.

Rain has been added, street noises have been added.
So in all good sense this vacation clip has turned into a good ol' hoax.
Sorry you had to dig that up again OP

And here's the winning shot, turns out it was a mall:

[edit on 12/6/08 by flice]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yes it is a mall.I myself was taken in by this not to long ago. It is very frustrating that all these hoaxers are completely destroying any chance of legitimate ufo investigations and investigators. Well anyway I think this will help clear this up for you here:

freedomvideo.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here we go again.

Suggestion to mods and owners of ATS. Why don't you just remove the search feature altogether. Seems like no one uses it ever.

I'm sure the Haiti video will be up in moments.

top topics

join