It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and Spiritual Evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The Mayan calender ends on Dec 21, 2012 supposedly, mankind will evolve into a higher being.

I have noticed different individuals "Friends and Family" who's latent psychic abilities are coming alive.. really cool stuff. Some of these individuals have defiantly over the years condemned such abilities as Nonsense.
saying there is a logical explanation for such things and berate people for saying them.

Some of them appear to be Telepathic and a little clairvoyant..

I'm sure with practice and belief they will develop there abilities further.

Anybody else here noticed something similar?

[edit on 25-5-2008 by Lantian]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have to agree with your observations.

For all this doomsaday doom & gloom stuff, for all the planet X's and asteroids coming to hit us, for all of the galactic alignments and so forth, one thing I can say I am seeing evidence of is people's psychic abilities, for lack of a better term, becoming more powerful.

Particularly my mother & myself. My mother has shared a dream with me about a specific family member dieing just days before the person suddenly dies, and we were not expecting them to. It happened with my Father, and my Aunt as well. Then the other day she had a worry about me "not being around" ie "something happening to me" before this weekend, because she needed my help in cleaning her house. I said "mom .. nothing is going to happen to me". 2 days later the cops have me handcuffed on my own driveway right in the middle of a nightmare scenario. I got released to my family with a summons, which im going to fight because my rights were violated a couple of times. But I cannot help but think her mental worry had something to do with forseeing .. or "feeling" what the future holds around the corner.

PS: knocking on wood when you saying something isn't going to happen to you doesn't work.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
There may be a large psychic awakening, but i'm one of the people who admit that times change- but believe people don't. There's going to be the same amount of morons out there. And even though people awaken to whatever they're able to do, the negatives out there aren't going to suddenly become positives. How much will this really change about the world?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Dreams can guide you.. If interpreted correctly.. Both of you had a shared dream.. That's something that has never happened to me.. Pretty cool.
My Dreams have always been very dark.. I'm sure there is wisdom in there.. But it's pretty bleak.

Good Luck with the court thing.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

True, the negatives out there are not gonna change for a positive..
They will be even more arrogant and misguided and use what ever they gain against the others.

But the playground rules will have changed.. Will be interesting to see it all unfold.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lantian

To what are you referring?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

I was replying to your post

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
OHHHH!!!!! I feel so silly, i was asking about your comment on dreams; silly, silly me. Nevermind. I hadn't read all of the post with shared dreams, and something like that (in a way) may have happened to me. So i was like, HUH?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ive noticed many similarities. Especially in myself....crazy stuff and really anyone can do it with patience and meditation. Focus is key too, but the television won't help you in this endeavor.

top topics

join