It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nader Calls For Bush-Cheney Impeachment!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Nader Calls For Bush-Cheney Impeachment!

www.commondreams.org

Independent presidential hopeful Ralph Nader spoke outside the White House Friday, calling for the impeachment of President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney.Nader said the President has, “dishonored the White House and brought a pattern of waste.”

“A wasteful defense is a weak defense and a weak defense, inspires waste,” Nader said.

Surrounded by a handful of supporters, holding signs which read “From Katrina to Iraq, Colossal Failure,” and “Resign Bush-Cheney, Like Nixon-Agnew,” Nader charged that the President and Vice President are currently committing five impeachable offenses, on a daily basis, including: criminal use of offense against Iraq; condoned and approved systematic torture; arresting thousands of Americans — denying them habeas corpus and violating attorney/client privilege; signing 800 signing statements, precluding the president from actually having to follow the laws he signs; and systematic spying on Americans without judicial approval.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Jeez, Nader has been on a roll lately! First his corporate fascist remarks (all spot on IMO) and now blasting away at the criminals of this admin...Congresswoman Betty Hall just passed through a petition for impeachment hearings---Perhaps if enough "out of the box" politicians like Nader and her go after it, we can get the ball rolling!

Nader also had criticism for the 2008 Democratic and Republican presidential candidates, calling Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., and Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., the “corporate candidates.”

www.commondreams.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That is awesome.

I hope it works.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Will anyone listen? Will anyone care? Who is going to listen to Ralph Nader? Seriously?

I applaud his actions and hope for a day when more "politicians" stand up and do the right thing, but I have to ask where was Nader 3, 4 or 5 years ago? NOTHING being used to call for the impeachment of Bush is new information. It has been known for quite some time. This is just more of the dog and pony show we get around election time. Now the opportunist will come out and start saying all the right things trying to gain support.

In my personal opinion all this talk of impeachment is just being done to ensure that the next President will be a Democrat. It is psychological warfare to steer the public. McCain is the Republican sacrificial lamb for the already chosen Democratic President. You heard it here first, so sick back and enjoy the show.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
McCain is the Republican sacrificial lamb for the already chosen Democratic President. You heard it here first, so sick back and enjoy the show.

I'll bet you a beer that McCain thumps a Clinton/Obama (or Obama/Clinton) ticket by a healthy margin. Not my wish, but my guess. You on Mr. Wendal?

top topics

join