It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is planet x just another doomsday hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Uh hey guys.

I'd like to point out that Sumerian itself is not a dead language.

I speak (and read, fluently) Mandaean, which is what you can call an 'accent' or 'variation' of what they spoke in ancient Sumeria.

There are actually another 60,000 - 70,000 people around the world who speak and read Mandaean.

I don't really have a contribution to the main topic, I just came to point out the statement that was said about the Sumerian language.

Regards,

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Uh hey guys.

I'd like to point out that Sumerian itself is not a dead language.

I speak (and read, fluently) Mandaean, which is what you can call an 'accent' or 'variation' of what they spoke in ancient Sumeria.

There are actually another 60,000 - 70,000 people around the world who speak and read Mandaean.

I don't really have a contribution to the main topic, I just came to point out the statement that was said about the Sumerian language.

Regards,

Could you or any of these people possibly read or understand the tablets or ancient Sumerian language. Would be awesome if you could compare what you find and what Sitchin found and see if there are differences or similarities.
I know I would love to hear more or any more info you could bring to the table......I diddn't know any variation of the language still existed.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't want to say too much; I'm actually not allowed to.

I'm pretty sure you can gather some information about Mandaeans or the language via Google, I can confirm that a majority of what is written in Wikipedia is correct.

There are only a few things I'm going to mention, that of which you must hold in your soul and never forget.
The god that is worshiped by 4 billion people around the world today is not infact who he is claimed to be. Secondly, the Torah, Bible and Qu'ran are not to be relied on for accurate historical records.

I hope your journey into a higher understanding of our Material World (Here is a word for you, "Tibil" is Sumerian for Material World) is rewarded with accurate knowledge.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
After watching all the interviews from project camelot and researching the countless 2012 predictions, I believe alot of this stuff is actually coming from people working for the shadow government, and if something does go down, it will probably be of their making. After reading everything from p-x to a cosmic lineup with the galactic center, which could even be worse if we're from the sagittarean dwarf galaxy slowly being cannabilized by the milky way, to the lucifer project, to a prediction that between 2009 and 2012 we would undergo huge coronal mass ejections from the sun and magnetic pole switch, then crustal pole one. Far too many to count. One thing of interest is the chemtrails which I do believe firmly in as they were dumped on us, and created sludge on porch and vehicle. These have been reported in the media, somewhat and probably reluctantly, and studied. They seem to consist primarily of aluminum. Which is a super conductor, for energy in general, ie. they could turn up the heat on a cme, and for microwaves, ie. HAARP type technology. One of the disclosures from a black op said these were put up to protect us. I would have laughed if my son hasn't been so sick, primarily in the last 2 years since the spraying by us military planes occured over our townhouses, and if I hadn't realized super conductors would only aggravate what he said was going to occur. Being prepared is always a good idea, but we really need to take an overall picture and maybe consider becoming more politically active. The first thing I'd do politically is insure that the person I voted for did not share bloodline with any of the other candidates or Rocefeller/Rothschilds.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
For what it amounts to, I saw this on universetoday.com recently ...

www.universetoday.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join