It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FLDS mom, 18, says state wanted her baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

FLDS mom, 18, says state wanted her baby

www.cnn.com

When she went into labor, Jessop said what should have been one of the happiest days of her life turned into one of the worst.

"One of the most stressful, feeling like hawks were all around me, trying to snatch my baby the minute I shut my eyes or laid him down," Jessop recalled.

She said foster care workers were in the delivery room with her. Shortly after his birth, the baby joined her in foster care.

Jessop's attorney said she sees a pattern among FLDS clients, one in which the state ignores hard evidence and classifies adults as minors.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This is realy going to be a storybook moment in America History...

This whole episode, the illigal seizure of all of the Children, and the Mothers...

CPS had no Case against these people, the small, unfounded story the originaly had, or rape, was false, and this case is espeical strange.

In this case, the case was made, THAT BECAUSE she got pregnat as a MINOR, the STATE should take the baby... So the CPS got away with MAJOR CRIMES when they seized all the women and children under false accusasions...

So this is why the court has had to overrule the actions of the CPS, because if they allowed this, well then, wouldnt alot of teen-age mother lose thier babies now...???

SO here we are... these actions, the actions of the CPS, these are the marks of a Facist powergrip...

The powers that were behind the actions of the CPS ARE THE EVIL IN AMERICA... these people that made this raid happen, they are the enemy of freedom...

They are the enemy within...

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yep, the CPS is a bunch of kidnappers looking for kids to exploit. I have heard a lot of rumors about American children seized by the CPS ending up in prostitution rings in Israel and Saudi Arabia.

I'm glad I don't have any kids at the moment.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

Talk about being used as a brood mare,I think a big reason those women were kidnapped is because CPS does not often have the opportunity to give away so many babies at once. I mean honestly they even detained a 27 year old. The adoption market is thirsty for the fresh babies from those clean living cultists. This incident reminds me of The Handmaid's Tale.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
When you look at these women that were taken, it kills me.

These women are pure, they are so pure, and so full of love that it is hard to take in.

The CPS realy look like pigs.

In this case, i hope the Lawyers have a feild day. I hate lawyers, dispise them, but in this case, this is where the good honest Lawyer can make a name for thierself, rather then a buck... but im sure the FDLS is going to be able to sue the state for an untold amount of money...

But anything those CPS vermin get, will be to easy...

new topics

top topics

join