It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

500,000,000 People left...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hello everyone, now according to the Georgia guide stones the maximum population of humans on this planet should be 500,000,000. Ok but is this some random number? Whomever had these guide stones erected had this number in mind when they had the engraving done.

Now my question is what formula did they come up with for the 500 million person number?

I believe that this is the natural state of human/environmental balance. This planet is seriously overpopulated with humans. The Earth simply cannot keep pace with the amount of human interference happening on this earth.

What this is called is ecostability. The ability for an ecosystem to correctly sustain a species in balance with it's environment. Our species range is global. Save for a few places on earth we are free to roam throughout the globe. The environmental impact on the planet cannot support our mass overpopulation.

In nature if left to govern itself man would bread once every two years. I came across this number by figuring out what number would be able to be sustained and create future generations at pace equal to the number of humans that would succumb to death, either by accident, old age or disease. If you are figuring on keeping a maximum amount of 500 million humans at all times as depicted on the Georgia guide stones the limit of human reproduction would nearly be one offspring every two years for about half of the total mating couples.

One also would have to figure in several other variables into this scenario, The amount of food for example that would be needed to be produced to feed the total population plus the amount of fresh water each human would need in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

This of course is the logic behind the 500 million human population cap depicted on the Georgia guide stones and the basis for the ever present fear of the new world order plan. This is because our population was never meant to reach the critical mass that it finds itself in today. Our population is in conflict with the global ecology and thus is why humanity has so many diseases and is in conflict with each other on a nearly daily basis. It is no surprise that in a static universe if we would put several people into an enclosed area for a predetermined period of time the result would most likely be a conflict where some would dominate or destroy the others in an attempt at controlling the environment around them.

So when the Georgia guide stones suggest that there should be a 500 million human population cap this is why this number is generated. The specific numbers in determining this calculation are long an arduous and I have had a problem finding the information sufficient to post the exact formula however I would have to conclude that it would be a formula that would go something like Intake minus available land plus available resources equals the total human population relative to the balance of humans to other creatures and environmental loads on earth.

Our species reproduces quite frequently with alarming results obviously with the advances of medical science our species has shown that it will populate faster than natural causes can take out an equal number of people in order to balance the scale.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hmmm, interesting post.

I haven't really put that much thought into 'why' the #, but just kind of assumed is was for control purposes.

Of course, according to George Green, 500,000,000 is the number the aliens say the Earth was built for.

Interesting number.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I was trying to figure out the calculations for the exact number of humans the globe could sustain effectively. I came up with the amount of food that humans need to consume everyday and the amount of fresh water that humans should drink. But a lot of my numbers are missing. I would venture to say that this is not a authoritative list by any means but a guide.

The amount of food needed for one human per year is 3lbs per day multiplied by 365 days equals 1095 lbs of food per year.

The amount of water needed for one human per year is 2.8 Liters per day multiplied by 365 days equals 1022 Liters of water per year.

The amount of available land on Earth suitable for agriculture is >29.2%

The amount of fresh water available for human consumption is (unknown at this point in time)

A Holstein cow weighs between 1,100 and 1,500 pounds when milking. A

Jersey cow weighs 700 to 1,000 pounds. and produces X amount of food

The average Chicken Weighs X and produces X amount of food

The average Pig Weighs X and produces X amount of food

The average worldwide production of wheat is

The average worldwide production of corn is

The average worldwide production of rice is

The average time to slaughter for a cow is

The average time to slaughter for a pig is

The average time to slaughter for a chicken is

As you can see I am woe in need of a lot of data that I cannot find (probably cause im really lazy) but here it is what you would get in my estimation if you calculated in every aspect of human development versus what this planet can produce you would come up with a number near the 500 million mark as depicted on the
Georgia guide stones.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by whatukno]

join