It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Added: "Sirius Mystery" (Dogon alien visitors)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi,

I've created another entry on the Tinwiki.

This one relates to the so-called "Sirius Mystery".

I think this is my longest Tinwiki entry so far.

The entry borrows extensively from an article I've previously published on the ATS discussion forums. I hope that I've managed to successfully eliminate enough of the statements of opinion from my original article to limit this entry to suitable material for the Tinwiki.

For anyone not familiar with the "Sirius Mystery", I'll quote the introductory part of the article below:

The Dogon people live West Africa, in the general vicinity of Timbuctu. By the time they were questioned by two French anthropologists Marcel Griaule and Germaine Dieterlen, between 1931 and 1950, the Dogon supposedly had knowledge of various astronomical matters (particularly relating to the Sirius solar system) that could not have been discovered using the technology available to them.

Various UFO researchers have stated, or implied, that the relative knowledge derived from alien visitors to the Earth.

This is often referred to as “the Sirius Mystery”.

Numerous sceptics, notably popular astronomer Carl Sagan, have suggested that the knowledge attributed to the Dogon may have been obtained from Europeans prior to questioning by Griaule and Dieterlen.

All the best,

Isaac

[edit on 24-5-2008 by IsaacKoi]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Another really great article by you IssacKoi.

Excellent!

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
For completeness sake, why not also add the ATS-Premium article on it by NGC.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
For completeness sake, why not also add the ATS-Premium article on it by NGC.

No problem - I've just added it to "Relevant Discussion Threads on ATS" section of this Tinwiki entry.

If you, or anyone else, wants to add any other material then I'd be more than happy for the entry to be edited without mentioning it to me or asking me for permission. After all, that is how the Tinwiki is supposed to develop and improve.

By the way, to edit this entry (or any other) I don't think you even need to create an account or login into the Tinwiki. I think you can can simply click on the "edit" tab on the top of the relevant Tinwiki entry and make your edits/additions.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
That has to be the longest TIN entry I've ever seen. Not surprising coming from Isaac.

Outstanding job (as usual) !

new topics

top topics

join