It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Just Made The Most Politically Detrimental Statement About R.F.K., Assassination, and Obama?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

Agreed! This whole issue is spin-doctor bs. I don't THINK any of the frontrunners are going to do a bit of good, and just continue on this path to self destruction of this country. I DO NOT support Clinton, but her whole point was that # HAPPENS. I don't believe for one second she meant what so many are implying. She is merely stating that in the past, various circumstances have changed the expected outcome. If anything, she WASN'T THINKING about her comments, or how some may percieve them. Olbeman is a complete hypocrite, as I remember a bit he did on President Bush stating that americans shouldn't even THINK about the possibility that the government may have had knowledge or something to do with the 9/11 attacks, now he's opposing freedom of speech? The whole issue is stupid, and just another distraction.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Not to be outdone, the idiot brigade over at Faux News let's one of their shills make yet ANOTHER moronic assassination comment! What the hell is the major malfucntion with all these folks?!?

Fox News contributor jokes about assassinating Obama.

Today on Fox News, the former New York bureau chief of the Washington Times, Liz Trotta, discussed Sen. Hillary Clinton’s (D-NY) recent remarks about Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination. After mistakenly calling Obama “Osama,” Trotta joked that it would be nice to see them both killed:

TROTTA: And now we have what some are reading as a suggestion that sombody knock off Osama — Obama. Well, both, if we could.

Source
thinkprogress.org...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Not to be outdone, the idiot brigade over at Faux News let's one of their shills make yet ANOTHER moronic assassination comment! What the hell is the major malfucntion with all these folks?!?

Fox News contributor jokes about assassinating Obama.

Today on Fox News, the former New York bureau chief of the Washington Times, Liz Trotta, discussed Sen. Hillary Clinton’s (D-NY) recent remarks about Robert F. Kennedy’s assassination. After mistakenly calling Obama “Osama,” Trotta joked that it would be nice to see them both killed:

TROTTA: And now we have what some are reading as a suggestion that sombody knock off Osama — Obama. Well, both, if we could.

Source
thinkprogress.org...

Is it possible with all the "Fruedian Slips" that everyone is slowly but surely "letting the cat out of the bag" and or stating their wishful thinking?

Good find, DimensionalDetective, keep up the good work.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think this is not a Hillary issue, but a Bush issue.

IF Obama is assassinated BEFORE the election, there will no doubt be major riots (if not aCivil War II) -- not just by black people, but by anyone with any sense of decency who KNOWS the "government" was behind it.

Martial law will then be invoked, the Constitution will be suspended and ya know, by golly, we can't be having elections with all this chaos, now can we?

Bush will stay in office "until such time as elections can be safely held."

THAT will cause the normally law-abiding people in the rest of the country to absolutely freak out.

Remember the Weather Undergound? Kindergarten. This will be an insurgency -- the People against the "established" Government. Which will cause an even tougher crackdown until the country is under iron fist rule.

Now look closely at the above scenario. Gee, isn't that what they want anyway? Isn't that just a slick way to get it?

One gun. One lone nut. One Manchurian Candidate. One Nation, Under God, Indivisible -- except by those who would create the chaos necessary so that they can "rescue" us from it.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Condi is despised around the world. She's lied to the world about WMDs. She'd be the worst choice for president - people prefer Bush over her, and that's saying something. Heck, Hitler had a lot of experience running a country - it's not how long you've done something, but what you did. Condi screwed over the US people. Colin Powell did, too.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
To the SaprtanKingWhatever

Your post with the stupid videos is a puddle of mud.

Seriously only a person with no life would read through a 'video commentary' like the one you wrote. This isn't myspace.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

So it's not your style, but if that's how he choose to express himself that's his right. Obviously plenty of people have gotten past it enough for this to be the most active thread in this Forum at the moment, so you're entitled to your opinion (and quite frankly I had a problem getting past it myself) but

NO PERSONAL INSULTS PLEASE!

We have enough pages to continue the discussion without a rehash of that, let's stay on topic at this point.

OP - Please do not respond to this person's post, you will derail your own thread.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macrotus
To the SaprtanKingWhatever

Your post with the stupid videos is a puddle of mud.

Seriously only a person with no life would read through a 'video commentary' like the one you wrote. This isn't myspace.

[edit on 26-5-2008 by Macrotus]

Hey, thanks for stopping by.

I could criticize you for misspelling the part of My name you chose to actually use, but I won't.

I could criticize your choice in avatars about aliens, but I won't.

I could choose to criticize your choice of avatars, being that it's representative of the controversial "Men In Black", but I won't.

Originally posted by Relentless
reply to post by Macrotus

So it's not your style, but if that's how he choose to express himself that's his right. Obviously plenty of people have gotten past it enough for this to be the most active thread in this Forum at the moment, so you're entitled to your opinion (and quite frankly I had a problem getting past it myself) but

NO PERSONAL INSULTS PLEASE!

We have enough pages to continue the discussion without a rehash of that, let's stay on topic at this point.

OP - Please do not respond to this person's post, you will derail your own thread.

Thanks for the back-up on this thread and My right to do it how I wanted.

My right to do the thread the way I wanted to is right, also My right to add people on ignore who are critical of it, but I won't, because I see it as an opportunity to make the thread bump back up to the top of the list, thereby giving other people the opportunity to see it, at their own choice, and criticize it again, which is their right as well.

The reason I chose to put the videos on here, all of them, is that they were a part of the reasoning behind it. The original video I realize may or may not have been that political commentator's choice to talk out his bit fat hairy behind, like people who may have been critical of this thread, but who knows because I don't, I'm just throwing out the hypothetical detective's "who done it" for the website members of ATS.

Derailing My own thread? Nah, it's a controversial thread, I admit that, he/she/or whoever can state it's a "puddle of mudd" that means they saw some of it, read some of it, and chose to use My own references as a weapon or tool against Me.

Bravo.

Not derailing of the thread, just bumping it along, like adding this other thread within it, being that it is keeping a runnning movement of everything I say.

October Surprise Predictions - Hedging Your Bets For 2008 Election

Or even this one.

Verichip Corporation - Biochip Stock - E*Trade

Or even this one.

Becoming a Detective of Conspiracy Theories

You know the Art of War, or could have accidently thought of it. I just don't know which it is, I'm not making a judgement nor am I making a personal insult but I am making a contextual as well as verbal online "what did he say and am I taking it wrong" type statement/question.

I don't know if I am correct in the hypothetical situation I outlined, about Clinton's faux pas or even potential Freudian slip or even her own desire through wishful thinking stated out loud.

It could just be the political commentator's as well as his producers objective to further assault Hillary Clinton's already damaged reputation, but who knows. It could be any many type of silly thing, but I felt it might be something ATS would enjoy discussing.

I chose the music videos to post in here, because that was what I was listening to, as well as the words of every song are in effect along with the messages I was trying to get across with the controversial statement I was attempting to put out there for discussion.

As well as if you listened to the music, you might get to "rock out" while reading some of it, and have a bit of fun as well. I see reading through some people post's sometime as rather boring, but I never comment on it within their post or thread, I just click open YouTube and enjoy some music.

Someone put Me in for "Conspiracy Master" with the Administration of ATS, because of My indepth and controversial threads here, which I took as a major compliment, it means they enjoy them, and see others do as well.

At this point, as of this reply I chose to do with almost 5500 views, I'll take any assistance I can get to keep this thread rolling full steam ahead.

As well as the Blackwater thread in the signature area I chose to display having over 7000 views, anything to add to it and make it jump to the top helps.

I didn't get the "Writer/Scholar" status for no reason, and I would love to add the "Fighter" status there as well.

Bring it on.

Nope, not derailing My own thread, more like flexing My ATS muscles, adding to it, and enhacing it, making it better, more intelligent, and move diverse as well.

I'm sitting here and watching Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and laughing pretty hard right now.

Ace Ventura : "I have exercised the demons"

[edit on 26-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Holy Smoke!!

Why doesnt he just say what he really thinks...
he was absolutely loving that, excuse me if im wrong but i think he almost creamed himself...Maybe he was enjoying it a little too much for my liking...

which makes me think...

lets all stop watching television...
and start growing our own vegetables!

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by astronomine

So, so true. This is a very interesting point, since I, also, feel as if something is impending prior to the elections in November.

Whichever candidate wins, suppose they are going to use that President as an example... as in, "look what happened the last time we had a lady President" or "that's the last time we have a black President for he utterly failed on so many accounts" etc.

When the candidates speak in public, do they have little mics in their ears with someone guiding them along the way the entire time so that "slip-ups" like the one Hilary dished out... that they are planned somehow?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hillary was just making a reference to a time period. The word 'assassination' would have been better left out ... but this wasn't a 'gaffe' and she didn't say anything wrong. She was 100% correct.

The pro-Obama press is making this something that it wasn't.

BSNBC is leading the way (no surprise there).

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
After this thread, I was inspired to do this one.

October Surprise Predictions - Hedging Your Bets For 2008 Election

Here's the first post I'm quoting here.

October Surprise

Reading the definition of "October Surprise" for reference on another thread elsewhere on ATS, I began to wonder what the current one would be.

Read the definition on Wikipedia with the link I provided you at the top of this thread, and you will see, it is essentially said in the smallest terminology, a "Political Jack-In-The-Box" in that it is something that is so surprising, and or controversial so as to influence the outcome of an election.

An example, and I am not saying speicifically the date of October, but the Monica Lewinsky scandal where she "smoked the President's cigar" using the colorful euphamism there for a sexual favor, that we all know about because of the news media. That is similar to an "October Surprise" in that it influenced the public's opinion of Bill Clinton and his Presidential Administration.

So, the reason I began this thread, is so people can put there "October Surprise" predictions, and specifically being that I posted it here in the "War On Terrorism" forum area, it is that I am stating I believe it will be involved in some context and or connection to the current and ongoing War On Terror, in some way, shape, or form.

Will it be that Osama bin Laden will be found and captured?

Will it be that Osama bin Laden will be found to have been dead for some time?

Will it be that one of the current Presidental Adminstration will get assassinated?

Will it be that one of the Presidnetial nominees will be assassinated?

Will it be found out that Bush is guilty of "war crimes" by the F.B.I.?

Will it be that some foreign dignatary will shed light on oil scandals?

Will it be Hugo Chavez will officially declare war on the United States of America?

Will it be that life in found on Mars?

Will it be a "false flag operation" involving aliens?

Who know at this point in the game, but I am interested in your opinions as well as predictions. Be thorough and give website links to back up your views as well as state your beliefs, even linking to other ATS'ers work here on the site or even to your own ATS links, utilizing it to back yourself up.

My personal opinion is that Bush or Cheney, or even a Presidential nominee will make a world startling announcement of some kind, or even the possibility of Nuclear War on American soil.

No links to back that up, just a hunch. My gut tells Me something big will happen.

Always follow your gut instinct.

I think no matter what it is that the "October Surprise" is, it will involve the "War On Terror" in some way.

[edit on 25-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just thought I would drop by to see if this thread is doing anything. I don't see many more people commenting on it. It's interesting to see other people's perspectives and points of view.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join