It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Just Made The Most Politically Detrimental Statement About R.F.K., Assassination, and Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

I can see and understand all of this as well. Whether anyone agrees with the principle of a whote female or black male being placed into office, they are both equally at risk of the J.F.K. "magic-bullet" treatment. It's a sad state of affairs that no one believed the official story originally when that happened. It's a sad state of affairs that most people believe that the Warren Commissioned was commisioned to draft the cover-up.

It will again be a sad state of affairs if anything we see here comes true. It will not only be an assassination of the United States of America's first controversial Presidential elected official, it will be the assassination as well of the Freedom of Speech, of the American Dream, and of the American way of living all of everyone has come accustomed to loving and living as well.

Are You Watching Closely?

Blackwater

Greystone

Iraq For Sale

Freedom of Speech

Political Scam 2008...Until...

Are You Watching Closely...

[edit on 24-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I just had a coversation with a friend over the phone about this very topic due to what I put here. And the friend had a very powerful question to ask Me.

How Do I Know My Actions Here Are Not Drawing or Invoke These Events To Happen?

I have to say I answered back as best I could through the thinking of this type of thread here done by Skyfloating.

How "the law of attraction" works

My answer to that friend, was that I have the intent that My actions, the words I choose, the intent that I am attempting to inform people that I do not want these events to happen, the intelligence behind these words through actions of typing here as well as communicating face to face with someone, draw the "magic bulltet" away from happening, stop the "lone nut" from finding the perch, to stop the money being handed off to pay that person, to stop the seven world bankers actions from coming to pass, to have more love, intelligence, and intent, than the bad that will happen by drawing away from the person I see it happening to.

Thereby it is the very hope I am bringing to this that I am very wrong.

Thereby it is the very hope I am bringing that these events do not unfold.

Thereby it is the very hope that nothing devastating happens.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Without reading any of the commentary but having watched the clip in context I have to say that it is almost a slip of the toungue like GW and his we must never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories slip. Did some Bilderberger type talk to her about RFK knowing that was in the works? My main distrust of her comes from the fact that she atteneded Bilderberger last year or recently anyway.

So is this the scenario?
Obama gets shot
mcCain dies of health reasons
hillary is left (no right)

I don't wish harm to come to any politician except as determined by law of the constitution.

What about Ron Paul and Ralph Nadar and that stupid Libertarian candidate Bob Barr that wasted untold money, energy, thought and potential prosecuting Bill Clinton for getting a hummer.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'll start by saying - I HATE HILLARY! - and I hope to God she doesn't get a chance to rule this country.

But this statement she made is being blown way out of proportion. She's tired, whe blew it, she was making a point about in past primarys the tide had turned in June or something and the assisnation was one of the examples she used. Even RFK Jr. defended her on this. She was just answering why she is still campaigning to people who think it's over, and she was explaining that it is too soon to tell. (Okay, she may not be right but that's what she believes, that she can still turn the race around).

Anyway, if she knew of some secret plan to get rid of the other candidate no way she would have said that. Sometimes some of you guys really go too far.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
I'll start by saying - I HATE HILLARY! - and I hope to God she doesn't get a chance to rule this country.

But this statement she made is being blown way out of proportion. She's tired, whe blew it, she was making a point about in past primarys the tide had turned in June or something and the assisnation was one of the examples she used. Even RFK Jr. defended her on this. She was just answering why she is still campaigning to people who think it's over, and she was explaining that it is too soon to tell. (Okay, she may not be right but that's what she believes, that she can still turn the race around).

Anyway, if she knew of some secret plan to get rid of the other candidate no way she would have said that. Sometimes some of you guys really go too far.

Haven't you watched this movie?

Don't you know, to be totally innocent of all charges, you have to be standing next to the man who is shot?

Have you not bought the DVD?

Shooter

Or read the book?

Point of Impact

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
It's altogetehr possible that what we saw was a Freudian slip on Hillary's part. She may very well hope that "something happens." She's got nothing to lose by staying in the race until the end. If some nut job acts on her statement, she'll never be convicnted of any crime, but she could reap the rewards.

I personally think its more likely that she might engineer an incident that she could survive. How could she not get elected then? Especislly, if that incident happened just days or hours before the start of the Democratic National convention?

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Justin Oldham]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Spartan sweetie - I think you need to take an ATS breather

Seriously, I will resign my ATS membership if you turn out to be right on this one.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by Relentless]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
She didnt say anything about Obama being assassinated. That celebrity commentator was just getting off on the fact that she used the word at all. The point was, that everyone is acting like she is dragging out the primary campaign sooooooo much longer than necessary, and her husband didnt get the nod until June, and Kennedy was still campaigning for primaries in June when he was assassinated.

What the hay is the big deal? She just picked popular famous presidential candidates whose primary campaigns went on longer than hers has so far to try to shut down the people who are trying to make it sound like she is being so unreasonable by staying in.

I dont see anyone claiming that everyone is being sexist for suggesting that she should just roll over like a nice little woman and hand it to Obama when she still has a legitimate shot at it.

Assassinate, assassinate, assassinate. Nope. No one got assassinated here because I said the word. Apparently just saying the word does NOT cause the death of someone. She obviously should have said RFK was still campaigning in June, and left the last part off, because hypersensitive commentators get their panties in a bunch when reminded of historical facts. Not because the word itself invokes tragedy. Superstitious nonsense.

Edit to add: If anyone should be accused of trying to get someone assassinated maybe it should be the hyper commentator who sits there saying that Obama or Hillary could be assassinated over and over and over...

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I also think that Hillary in no way suggested that Obama would be assassinated in anyway. if you notice her comment about the assassination was not connected to another statement.....

It was commentary and how Bill didn't give up and she's not going to either....

Just because Obama is Black and the word assassination comes into a sentence does not mean ANYTING!...Gosh...haha

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's funny that for the past 3 weeks i've been saying "Is Hillary waiting for someone to assassinate Obama". And now she says this, it just makes me wonder if she has inside information on a possible assassination attempt.

She should have given up by now, instead she's hopping to get all delegates from Michigan and Florida, without Obama even getting one.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justin Oldham
It's altogetehr possible that what we saw was a Freudian slip on Hillary's part. She may very well hope that "something happens." She's got nothing to lose by staying in the race until the end. If some nut job acts on her statement, she'll never be convicnted of any crime, but she could reap the rewards.

I personally think its more likely that she might engineer an incident that she could survive. How could she not get elected then? Especislly, if that incident happened just days or hours before the start of the Democratic National convention?

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Justin Oldham]

Justin, you may very well be right. I began this thread in just that notion, based on something someone else said when I was having a casual conversation.

I personally do not wish any Presidential Candidate any harm.

As much as I can not stand that current Administration, the same goes there as well.

Spartan sweetie - I think you need to take an ATS breather

Seriously, I will resign my ATS membership if you turn out to be right on this one.

[edit on 5/24/2008 by Relentless]

~Hugz Relentless tight~
Sweetie, I'm beginning to agree with you on the break away from ATS.

I do not wish this upon the worst enemy I have, and I have many many enemies, nemesis's if you will.

Hillary, Barak, John, even George, and Dick(Cheney), I wish you well, and wish you the best. That's what is the best thing to do at this current point.

I hope I'm not right as well, Relentless. Don't go quiting ATS just yet.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Anyone think that she's referring to political assassination? Does she have something up her sleeve that she's waiting to spring last minute?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How suitable, i agree with the video's included though, and here's one

Living End: Prisoner of Society

PS, thought i'd let you know, I asked william one sac to see if they can include you as a Conspiracy Master, you definately do your research, well done Spartan.

Marty

[edit on 24/5/2008 by Im a Marty]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

Bravo Relentless! I do not support her either but for anyone to twist her comments into such ridiculous drivel it's no wonder that a crooked, unqualified, "Christian
" is going to win the democratic nomination. It just goes to show you that people don't know the truth when it hits them in the face. It really pains me to say it, but the vast majority of Americans are just not very intelligent.

Let’s all take a breath and really think about the statements made by Senator Clinton. Now, how about we live in reality instead of nonsense?

No offense, JMO....

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Just to reiterate here, since I have posted so much on this topic, I do not want anything bad or negative to happen to any of the people referenced in the prior posts I did on here. Not for the current Adminstration, nor the upcoming one, nor the seven world bankers. This is and always will be just a theory from what I have pointed out as a possibility of happening.

I'm just covering My big behind so that no one can come back later stating I wished for it to happen, no one can say I was a part in the activities, no one can say I knew the guy who had the gun.

None of that.

I know of no actual plot.

I am theorizing, which is conjecturing in the realm of fiction, through knowledge of theories of conspiracies. Which is to say, everyone talks about these things after the fact, including this humble poster, just that because of that, I am stating a theory of a possibility, not an actual actuality.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Hate is a strong word missy. What she said was just plain ignant on her part, but last I check she was still human...so isn't that expected

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pak88

Hate is a strong word missy. What she said was just plain ignant on her part, but last I check she was still human...so isn't that expected

Hate is a strong word. I do not particularly care for any politician. Hate though, is stronger than I care to use anymore.

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often, and for the same reason.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The fact that the press and the Obamaites are making such a big deal out of this makes me more determined not to support Obama in the fall. Keep digging your own hole. I live in the democratic strong hold in CA, and no one I know who is a Clinton supporter plans on voting for Obama. I saw the LA Times poll, and it is way off from what I am hearing from people.

This statement by Hillary is so twisted out of proportion that it is disgusting. Of course at the same time the Obama camp is talking again about how wrong it would be to count Florida and Michigan. Is the Obama camp starting to get worried that if counting Florida and Michigan means Hillary won the popular vote, Obama's nomination will have no legitimacy. If not, then they should be.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Okay, so for the conspiring idiots in Washigton DC as well as whoever the seven men who control the world banking system to ultimately retain the ultimate control they have to solidify the black and white lines of society into the grey so as to make it so that everything in the world will drive into a state of madness where everyone turns on everyone, essentially said turning the world on it's collective behind and driving the world psychically mad and into a state where everything you all know and love and hold dear into mass confusion.

Interesting! Will it be an planned thing, or an act of revenge by the bankers?

Only time will tell!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Good point. I agree. I dont favor any of the three in the race at the moment. And between Hillary and Obama, I really havent seen that special quality that sets them apart in my eyes enough to love one over the other. Everyone dog piling Hillary though, and being so blatant and ridiculous about it, is kicking in my natural dislike of bullying and injustice and making me MUCH more sympathetic to her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join