It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indiana Jones movie and nephilim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hi, anyone else out there that have seen the new Indiana Jones movie? If so, what do you think about the fact that they have implemented the nephilim in the movie? With their large bodys and large heads. And the very end is intriguing, when I saw this movie it almost came clear to me just like it was a movie to let us all be more comfortable with the thought of nephilim and alien being.

But this is just my 50 cents..
Take it for what it is, because it's still a movie though, I just found it interesting.

Cheers from Sweden!

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Nordic_Swede]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Yes! I just saw it today, and I was totally shocked that they showed a clear alien and ufo fly off at the end. I felt that it didn't really go along with the usual Indiana Jones theme...

I'd think an idea like that for a movie would be usually suppressed unless someone has decided it's a good idea to get people comfortable with the fact that our God's in the sky, might mean something else.

I loved the movie, it was crazy but mentioned all the sorts of things I enjoy learning about.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I seen it yesterday and while it would of made a good movie somewhere else, it just did'nt belong in Indian Jones at all.

Was way too far fetched, I mean the bit where he is in the fridge? C'mon!

Mikey

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I just saw it about an hour ago, pretty good 4/5 stars..... apart from the fact they should have died so many times throughout the movie, yeah it was ok. I enjoyed the alien part as well, you can't have a Spielberg movie without aliens

[edit on 24-5-2008 by andre18]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Two things came to mind when I saw the movie (twice already.) The use of ancient legends of alien 'gods' is not new to sci-fi enthusiast. However, the Indiana Jones franchise is a popular platform to get the idea out to others. Perhaps the timing is important. Everyone involved said they waited so long for the right script to come along. It could easily have been held off to a time closer to say, 2012 so the idea is still fresh in peoples minds and not so far back as if it had followed the last Indy film in lets say the early 90's.

The second thing in the movie that stood out was what the Russian chick said when trying to get the information from the skull through Indy. About using psychic warfare to "change you to us." Using remote psychic suggestions to influence taught history, opinions and even military actions without even realizing where or that it is occurring. The whole thing would seem a natural occurrence and truth. Could such things be occurring or might they be in the future?

Those are the two of the strongest 'hints' that stood out for me.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
I seen it yesterday and while it would of made a good movie somewhere else, it just did'nt belong in Indian Jones at all.

Was way too far fetched, I mean the bit where he is in the fridge? C'mon!

Mikey

Too far fetched? The arc of the covenant, Mystical crystals that glow when put together and the holy grail.

To me this sounds just like an Indiana Jones movie.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nordic_Swede

The quote that I found most interesting was at the end, when the old professor says"They're not interplanetary, but inter-dimensional".

Although I was "giddy as a schoolboy" when seeing the movie, and flat out amazed by the strong Nephilim theme of the movie, that one sentence made me almost jump out of my seat.

I'm not sure about you, but my view of the Nephilim is biblical: they are the offspring of the fallen angels (and the fallen angels or "gods" are actually referred to in the bible as "sons of God")

I see this movie, and other developments in film and music recently as the hand of God at work. Though the illuminati are trying to get us used to the idea, God is waking more and more up to the more sinister truth behind these beings. God is "pulling back the veil".

For instance, when you google "Nephilim", you'll get over 2.5 million hits! This is the force of resistance at work, the front line of our modern information war.

This movie is a welcome addition to the cause. Anything to get people to start asking the right questions. The more who wake up, the better our chances to survive this.

If you'd like to read one of the millions of unique views on the Nephilim, please read my blog:

911 Antichrist

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I didn't have a problem whatsoever with aliens. I just thought the fridge scene and HUGE waterfalls scene were a bit much. It was cartoony at that point.

Still, I liked the movie.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Not bad, just predictable thats all...like the instant it started i knew it would be around Roswell.

new topics

top topics

join