It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me help you.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A group of us are going to Dulce, NM. to find any evidence of the elusive Dulce Base. We are heading next month to go camping for a week around the Archuleta Mesa...Is that even legal? Any way we need your help figuring out where to start with all this...What to bring....Ideas.....Info..... anything would be greatly appreciated.

Hope we have something to post next month!!!

Oh and to any skeptics. Don't hate.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustnoone1987
A group of us are going to Dulce, NM. to find any evidence of the elusive Dulce Base. We are heading next month to go camping for a week around the Archuleta Mesa...Is that even legal? Any way we need your help figuring out where to start with all this...What to bring....Ideas.....Info..... anything would be greatly appreciated.

Hope we have something to post next month!!!

Oh and to any skeptics. Don't hate.

disclamer - I'm not condoning that you do this.

on a completely unrelated note -
a constant audio/video broadcast on multiple frequencies to multiple base camps would be the primary concern. so that ALL can be documented, would insure anyone outside of any expidition to glean as much info about any happenings.

-

[edit on 23-5-2008 by prevenge]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ummmm....There is a reason that secret bases are called secret. Do you honestly think that a camping trip is going to blow the whole thing open?

Any way we need your help figuring out where to start with all this...What to bring....Ideas.....Info..... anything would be greatly appreciated.

Have you considered writing out your will. If you do stumble across anything your relatives will appreciate the insight.

I don't want to be the nay sayer here. Here is my advice.

Camera's. Take several and especially those that make movies. Your not getting into the base, if it's there, but you might get footage of weird stuff. There is nothing like weird footage to generate a huge thread on ATS.

Be safe. Thats important. Take your running shoes.

Good Luck.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
although I haven't played it, I've seen pictures of it..

spend a minimum of 24 hours a day playing the game "Doom 3" ..

just to break you in mentally as to what you should expect.

-

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Trustnoone1987

Sounds fun. Wish I could go along.

As previously mentioned, cameras/camcorders.

and
Tent.
Chair.
Real ale.
Tinned meat.
Crisps.
Chocolate bars.
Coke.
Airforce magazine (international).
Sleeping bags.
Matches.
Lighters.
Paper.
Mobile phone (keep it off until you need it).

Edit: Don't forget Twister!

[edit on 24-5-2008 by amanbuthimself]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
MrWupy I don't think it's going to blow this out of the water. I'm not some expert UFOlogist honestly man I don't even know where to start. Although it would be really cool to find something I live in reality and completely understand the chances of finding anything are little to none. But.....at least I tried. Any more advise??? I appreciate the help posted so far? Location ideas anyone???

top topics

join