It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Obama Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I have this sneaking suspicion that 'they' are going to place Barack Obama as the next president ('they' have been placing presidents now for years) AND once they do, 'they' are going to assassinate him. Why? Maybe to spark a race war, maybe to cause further chaos in the US? Who knows, but I just cant seem to shake this feeling that he is going to become President and then they will kill him.

Anyone else? Why/Why Not?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I've had a sneaky suspicion about this for a while and I even like Obama! I guess we can't really say anything until he (a) gets the vote (b) chooses his cabinet. Once the cabinet is set, we'll see his associations a lot clearer.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ive been thinking the same thing. "they" would just say it was because of race, when really they want the vice president to come in. I think "they" will be picking the vp for certian reasons. If you really wanted to go deeper with it, you could say the VP will be the antichrist.

_edited to say I meant no sarcasm. I have been thinking the same.. Just thought i'd throw in the AC joke.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by baked]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Dang I don't like Obama but the if he is elected president, he would be more dangerous dead than alive.

Imagine if some white guy shoots Obama. Emotions would be all over the place and the risk that really bad laws would be passed is dangerously high.

"Remember Obama" bill 1 . Reparations would be passed.

"Remember Obama" bill 2. 2nd amendment would be repealed.

"Remember Obama" bill 3. Martial law would be permanent due to race riots.

"Remember Obama" bill 4. Taxes would be increased by 100% to fund the UN and African aid programs.

and on and on.....

It freaks me out what will be pushed. Any reasonable mind in opposition will be silenced as if they didn't have respect and are really racist like the assassin.

The talk of a successful assassination attempt on Obama scares the hell out of me. Should such an event occur, I could see the rights of the American citizen being flushed down the toilet. If Obama gets elected, I really hope the Secret Service is really on their game.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As I stated in another thread I'd vote for Obama or Ron Paul. I figured something like this might happen myself, never thought about how the race riots could easily lead to martial law though.

Anyone have any idea's who would "they" would pick for the VP though?

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
They may not wait until Obama is elected President. They may want do do a 40th anniversary history repeats itself assassination in June. Robert Kennedy, the then probable Democratic nominee for President was shot on June 5, 1968. If successful, This action would place Hillary right back in the running.

top topics

join