It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I'm new here so this thread is kind of an experiment, sso maybe I can know what the hell i'm doing and contribute further in the future to other posts and threads.

Well anyway, as to not waste anyones time. maybe some of you would be interested in sharing your thoughts and views on the conspiracies surrounding 2012. A topic I have done quite a bit of research for. I would be interested in seeing other peoples opinions on the topic.

As I say, sorry that I posted this thread for virtually no reason, i'm new and learning to use it.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hi Dany and welcome.

I think the easiest way to go about is more or less using the search function at the top right of the page. ATS is quite the knowledge base and especially with the topic 2012 you'd be able to find numerous threads.
Don't hold back on posting in a thread even though it's old, you might have something useful to it.

Best of luck

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

Thanks for the advice. Didnt see a search bar. Which is one of the other reasons I started a new thread. Thanks for the welcome.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hi Dany_Barking,
Welcome to ATS.

I'm going to move your thread to Introductions seeing that 2012 is not exactly Aliens/UFOs (although some may disagree) and there is an endless list of existing topics on the subject.

In introductions you'll have the opportunity to "test" the waters and get some advice on how to approach ATS. Here's some handy links to get you started:

Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First*.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

ALWAYS keep the Terms And Conditions Of Use in mind and you'll have a great time here.

Feel free to send me or any staff member a U2U if you have any questions.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Thanks. Yes, I have to apologize for it being placed there, I didn't put any thread in so I can only assume it's a default, or i'm an idiot. Well anyway thanks anyway everybody for the welcome.

new topics

top topics

join