It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These plans could be reason of few UFO Sightings?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Here at skywatcher blog,we concentrate on real ufos which couldn't be explain in any scale in aerospace industry.But next generation planes including unman planes could be easily taken as Alien origin UFO'S.I am agree their is great possibilities that they are the result of back engineering of alien technology.So take a look at few exiting new design in aerospace industry.And after that we have to be more carefully before declaring any new UFO sighting complete as Alien UFO'S.I hope we all together uncover the truth behind UFO'S

External Link

I think here is an right point when we saw triangle ufo we thing its a alien spaceship but who know it could be any of these plane in this video too and pic i found in this blog.So i think we have to be more carefully before calling any UFO sighting as Alien ufo.It could be back engineering .

So now i started this thread to discuss possibilities of explaining of few ufo sighting on the bases of new aircraft we know.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
i think few of them we saw at area51 and be call them alien space ship they are some king of black budget projects result of alien back eng. technology

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

I wonder where the precedent is in attributing such aerial phenomena/anomalies to "Aliens",and "back engineering" of captured alien craft,surely it would be aposite to look at terrestrial origins for such craft,after all if the Nazis could produce their "Haunebu" discs in the 1940's and the US produce silver bug in the 50's,just what state of advancement have such (manmade) craft reached in 2008?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
i think few of them we saw at area51 and be call them alien space ship they are some king of black budget projects result of alien back eng. technology

I see technology at work that is the hard and continued work of humans.

Give humans a bit of credit will you, you're supposed to be one of them

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
great points by everyone so far.

i personally have thought that the majority of the unexplained aircraft are just military prototypes being tested. so in fact they would be considered a UFO, since it cannot be identified at the time it was seen.

with that said, i do not discount the existence of vehicles that are extraterrestrial in origin.
how these vehicles came to be, now that is a topic worthy of discussion all by itself.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

top topics

join