It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to reclaim your government from thieves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
well if my government was full of thieves and I wanted to rid there element effectively you need to identify them. I would require them be polygraphed. I would ask them something like this:
Have you served the citizens of this nation with honor and integrity?
and allow for like 5 retests on their request. just to make sure.

If this isn't what you think a country should do, then how do you propose one nation to change such a drastic coarse change. say going from a criminal mafia govt to say a free people like the USA use to be before 1875.

[edit on 22-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
just to play the devil's advocate,
this raises the Question :
who/what will be the governing force/prosecution when almost all parties are found guilty?

in other words: who's gonna be in charge? and when the ranks shift, won't that be seen by many as an opportunity to incite violence and anarchy for their own monetary benefit?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thank God, the founders of this nation saw the dangers that would face us and they gave us this tool a document that frames what the people of this nation should do in a time of crisis such as we are living today. as for other nations, I think I would examine the Japanese Constitution. Its the same as ours but it included and excluded a few abiguities, MacAuthor used our Consititution as a frame work, he fixed it and gave it to Japanese,
If we were to make changes to our constitution - I would like to hear debate on how the Japanese Constitution has severed their peoples and compare it to how our Constitution has served our peoples.
I'm sure most would agree, the Japanese are much free'er from the ill's of man. they still have crime - high level - but it doesn't involve the average Japanese Citizen. as a result... you can leave everything unlocked - no body will touch it. if you drop something of value - they will make every effort to return it to you... The only problem I have with a Japan, is they are a bunch of Racist....

[edit on 23-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

[edit on 23-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Polygraphs don't always give definite answers do they?

Why do we need government anyway?

Every country has counties and states. Just do a public thing in every county/state displaying how the budget is divided (related ot population and current standards of life in each state).

Simple

No one needs the ministry of this or that. Everyone should get a sayon everything.....except dole scum.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by amanbuthimself

Yea, I don't get why we even need leaders any more. Especially when they're as greedy and corrupt as they end up being. The public should decide practically everything, including any decisions on going to war.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Its call Social Order, and yes, these systems are in place - have been will always be. we have smart people - dumb people - educated people - poor people - rich people - businesses - etc... etc....
we need rules to be followed to keep a normal existance going.
since the dawn of man - there have been wars for you name it...
you got it - I want it and I dont like your price... Govt is suppose to be the legal and illegality of transactions - to ensure everyone is treated fairly.
without a institution like Govt - man would still be riding horses ... and having shoot outs in the streets... so man by his very nature needs a norm - and our govt use to be for the people - I'm not sure that is the case for todays power brokers.. they want more - even if there is no more.

top topics

join