It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hooves of Satan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is an urban legend I heard as a kid and have been thinking about it recently for some odd reason. Anyway, I figured you guys might want to hear it.

In a small town in Georgia, there was a rather large dance going on. Well, a very hansom stranger walked into the crowd and started dancing with every girl there. At one point, he and one of the women were dancing toward the center of the dance floor when his dance partner noticed that he had hooves. At that point, everyone who was at the dance started running in screaming in every direction, giving the man (or demon) the chance to kill the woman. Then he easily escaped the town and was never saw again. There are a few different versions of the story that I've heard, but that is my personal favorite.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
What!? I was expecting replies here.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY is this Forum all the way at the bottom of ATS...

This forum is like the essence of what ATS is, almost.

After all what are more ignorant than Urban Legends and what better crap to deny? haha.

Anyway, this is awesome. Eerie and just how I like my urban legends to be.

I don't believe it, though. Plus, I don't believe the additional old wives tale of the devil or demons being able to
"woo" your typical girls. The kinds of romance the devil and demons have to offer are typically twisted and sick, not romantic and edgy. I think they often confuse the Cowboy Casanova player with the Devil and I disagree.

You can be a slick playa and not be evil.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
That is creepy af.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
In the 1960s my mother's auntie and my mother's cousin (mother and daughter) were in their home in a block of flats when they heard a knock on their door.

My mother's auntie opened it and saw it was an old woman selling heather. My mother's auntie told her that she wasn't interested in buying any heather. The old woman asked if, before she goes, she could have a drink of water. So my mother's auntie let the old woman into the flat and told her to take a seat whilst she fetched some water.

Eventually the three of them started chatting to each other. They had a fairly lengthy conversation. But, all of a sudden, my mother's cousin jumped up from her chair and shouted to the old woman: "Get out of here! I don't want you here anymore! Get out!"

My mother's auntie was angry and said: "What's wrong? Why are you telling her to leave? She's not doing any harm." But still my mother's cousin wanted the old woman to leave.

The old woman eventually stood up and told them that she had best leave. She walked to the door and left their home.

My mother's auntie then asked her daughter: "What is up with you? Why did you demand that she leave?"

And her daughter said: "Because the old woman had cloven hooves instead of feet".

edit on 7-4-2013 by Sicksicksick because: (no reason given)

top topics

join