It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pope or Javier Solana. You decide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I know recently there was a thread pointing to Javier Solana as the antichrist and I for one believed it to be true. Then I came across this video pointing back towards the pope.

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
What if I told you they are inner connected? I watched the video you posted and had seen all the reports on Solana, as well as the matreya movement by Benjamin Creme. All seem to fulfill prophecy, so I did what most do in times like this I prayed for discernment. I am going to post more in depth on the thread Javier Solanas incredible EU take over as I have been talking with several people on that thread about some of these issues. As you'll see if you read I believe we may all be right in more ways than any of us could know!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by IsThisTheEnd

This is a Seventh Day Adventist website! Why aren't you telling people that before they waste eight minutes of their life viewing your video. This video is basically a Seventh Day Adventist website that says if you worship on Sunday, then you're an antichrist! Come on, get over it already and just preach the Gospel like our Lord told us to do.

join