It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where is the "other" video footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Ok. Firstly, I do believe that there are a lot of unanswered questions regarding 911. And a lot of fingers point towards the opposite of what we were lead to believe. Anyway.

Assumption #1 - The footage we saw on network news was fake and gave us images that did not reflect actual events. We saw planes hitting the WTC.

Question #1 - If the footage we saw was faked, then where is the REAL footage of the "other possibilities" (no planes at all, missiles, etc). Does YouTube censor footage to our eyes that may show cruise missiles hitting the WTC?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Well see I believe that maybe TV fakery wasn't used because people on the streets got it on camera too and you cant fake that. I believe the planes did hit but without a doubt was NOT enough to take the whole building down so our govt had to use explosives. I mean building 7 came down because of "debris"? as stated in the 9/11 commision report. How can debris take down a building in seconds. if debris fell on a building it would just dent it a little bit. It fell just like the WTC's did, like a controlled demolition. Look at videos of controlled demolitions and check out the free fall. its the same thing.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This video might bring some clarification to your queston.. A plane no doubt hit one of the trade towers. The first "plane" to hit is highly debated as a missile, but there isn't much proof either way. This describes what much of the controversy is over; the eerie collapse of the towers and surrounding WTC buildings. Watch it.. You'll be surprised...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
There were fake videos, prepared in advance, to make sure everyone watching TV on 9/11 saw A plane hit.
Those were never shown again.
No need for those because they were manufactured from existing footage and had the plane crash added.
The video we have now, is going to have to do, for us, the common citizens.
Your question about cruise missiles is how you fail to understand what happened on 9/11.
They are rather large and slow.
My guess is around twenty missiles were used, of different types and sizes.
Once the plane made its impact, and the dust of the disintegrated plane was thrown back far enough, the following small missiles, designed to cut the steel could do their work, undetected.
Other, incendiary type missiles were shot along the outside walls of the tower and exploded, to ignite the jet fuel, that was able to work its way through the walls.
Everyone needs to not be misled by the "fake video" people and take a hard look at the videos we do have and watch the missiles.
The real fake videos have been destroyed after they ran them, once.

top topics

join