It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This assembled picture of what a Roman Judge would ask..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I ran across a law suit, and it claims they were halograms of sorts.. Brought by ? Reynolds... and I thought about mafia and well... I tried the case it went like this...

Mr. Prosecutor - you want me to believe that Balonia-- So, Let me see if I have the facts str8... You say, basically, 911 was sabatoged by a veteran or by machine failure ...
take your pick... it appears USA wanted to get a lot done in one event.
everything about 911 was extremely well done, gold in the vaults - WTC complex was basically, condemmed.. New Owner, 7Billion insurance,
so we have 2 planes hitting WTC 1 -2 but Number three the projector broke and they had to figure out how to bring down WTC7.. which contained evidence of massive fraud during the tech wreck...
Pentagon - knocked out evidence of several trillion dollars in suspected fraud.

"Who Profited"... and those I presume are the guilty..

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
were you even typing a language right there??? what the hell are you talking about?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

I think it was a cross between l33t sp34k and poor grammar?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll

I think a "Roman Judge" might ask "what is an airplane?" Or "what is a Muslim?" or any other myriad of questions relating to the events in question... All in Latin of course.

I think you may want to do a little research on Roman Law, and who was typically a judge, as it probably doesn't fit your assumptions.

Caesar Monkeys, not just for salads anymore...

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ha ha ha -- you dont want us too look at Who Profitted...
yes, I'm not Italian,,, and I was trying to put a Italian Flavor of poor grammer, broken english (Which I F'd all the way through school) it was a subject that they sabatoged in the 60 - 70's while I was going throught elementary and middle schools... by the time I got to High School... sorry, No comprehende englay.

top topics

join