It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India lodges strong protest over Pakistan firing in J&K indian border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

India lodges strong protest over Pakistan firing in J&K indian border

in.news.yahoo.com

Indian army on Wednesday lodged a strong protest with its Pakistani counterparts over Monday's unprovoked cross-border firing at a forward post in Poonch sector in Jammu and Kashmir, a day after Islamabad gave an assurance that it was committed to maintaining the ceasefire.

"A flag meeting was held at Roshni border post along LoC in Mendhar sector of Poonch district, where India lodged a strong protest over ceasefire violation and unprovoked firing on Monday," defence spokesman Lt Col S D Goswami said.

He said a formal protest note was handed over to the Pakistani army officers. India had sought the flag meeting after the incident in which rockets were also fired by the Pakistani side.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Pakistan never be friendly with india & always put terrorist to snik in india # man. it should be Pakistan we had to invade thn iraq

in.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
hmm pakistan and india have lots of issues but somehow i dont think this order came from islamabad. i think alot of the military commanders are starting to think with musharraf gone they can do whatever they want. this is just my opinion however i dont think that the new leader of pakistan would do something foolish like this.

new topics

join