It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earn up to 10,000 Points for your artwork: Updated 2-05-09

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JipStix

Please, by all means, create more submissions. Even if you see a page already has an image. We can use more than one for an article, we can also rotate pictures if neccessary.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Nice sasquatch. Star that.
Is that hand painted?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Thank you! Yes it is...I tried to give him a friendly face..
Glad you like it!

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Dont know if you can use that but hey there it is...

Here is my alien pic (me with some photo altering
) Have fun if you want it.

edit to add alien pic

[edit on 26-1-2009 by RustykShade]

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

There's another version of my alien.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here is a canvass i did.

I posted it on another thread too.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Hope this works.
First time using photobucket.

I'd like to submit this piece for the strange night visitor article in tinwiki.
What do you think?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok, just one more

This is my painting of a mermaid...hope you like her.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

Very nice.
That's a fresh take on an old subject.
Star that.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Thank you! I tried to use some colors you might not think about as being underwater... also, I think she looks like she is dancing ...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Shadow people.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Very nice work everybody. Keep it up!

I have not forgotten about your points, and I do apolgize for the delay in doling them out. I am going to give them out now, and will u2u each of you. Thanks so much, tinWiki looks really great, in large part, due to the work you have done!

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Hi MountainStar, I am awarding you 1,000 pts. for your picture entitled "UFO Over Death Valley". It is being used as the featured article of the week.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is a strat style guitar I built many years ago, from scrounged parts and painted with acrylics. This ax is over 25 yrs old and the paint job is still holding up well. Used and abused every weekend.

Not so much "Art" as craft perhaps.

[edit on 5-2-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Due to the fact that upgrades were being made to the ATS image servers, I have not put your images on any articles for the past several days. I will get to it soon and will let you know when and where they are being used.

whaaa: I used your image on the Kurt Cobain page.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here are some pictures of mine:
(Feel free to use them for whatever articles you wish)

[edit on 5-2-2009 by Tentickles]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hey, im not sure where if anywhere my pictures would fit into tinwiki but I though I would post them just in case. Keep in mind these two pictures arent my best

I have others but I need to scan them to my computer first because I dont have them on my camera anymore they are prints I made of my pics.

Anyway here are the ones I can post now, and sorry about the time stamps. Im not really sure how to take that out.

This first one is a pic of the moon on a cloudy night. I used a special filter to get the effect seen.

This next one is of the sun roof on my car after it rained.

These pictures arent all that good but they are the only ones that I have readily availabe. I need to get to a scanner!

I will get my good ones up as soon as I can

[edit on 14-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Werewolf

Reptilian Eye

Reptilian Eye

Demon

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Thank you both for your submissions. Let me go over them soon and I will award you your points and try and see where we can use your images.

Optix, I used your image of the Mars alien for the featured image of the week, so I am awarding you 1,000 points for your work.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ah I finally got my hands on a scanner and I am able to enter the other photos of mine that I had in mind, Here they are!

Ok so for what is worth a little side story for each of them.

They were all taken around my old house. The first two were taken during a very dry Texas summer. The person on the other side of the creek in my back yard( no fences there) was mowing his lawn and kicking up tons of dust. I had my camera with me and I was glad because the dust was highliting the sun beams shining through the trees. The pictures here are seperate but similar.

The next one was taken during the winter in the same area. There is one tree that was pretty much dead. It grew at an od angle It almost grew sideways instead of straight up. I leaned up on the trunk and took a picture of the trunk combined with the tops of the normal trees.This picture for whatever reason seems to have shrunk abit from uploading this scanned image, so resize as necassary.

The last one, I was just walking around looking through the view finder trying to see somthing that caught my eye, I laid down there and saw a nice looking solar flare through the lens and this picture is what resulted.Im not quite sure where this one would fit in but I though I would include it just incase.

I hope you like them!

[edit on 19-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

[edit on 19-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join