It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student hurls eggs at Microsoft CEO Ballmer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Student hurls eggs at Microsoft CEO Ballmer

Ballmer was delivering a speech entitled “You can change the world” to a group of business and technology students at Budapest’s Corvinus University when the incident occurred, according to Microsoft spokesman Lou Gellos.
A young man in glasses stood up, pointed at Ballmer and loudly demanded that Microsoft return money it had stolen from the Hungarian people. Then he calmly threw three eggs at Ballmer.

Visit link for full article

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
According to Youtube video's poster :

n March the Hungarian government made a contract with Microsoft, about licensing their software for university students and public servants (cca. 500000 ppl). The contract will last till March 2009, so only one year, and it costs (25000 Million FT = 147M $) from the taxpayers money. (just calculate: 147M/500k = 300$/man for a 1 year microsoft license)
The competitors of Microsoft hadn't had a chance, so they went to court.
Today, Ballmer came, and the court put the trial off, which is clearly illegal according to hungarian law.
And to make it more irritating, Ballmer today made another 10000 Million Ft contract with the government, for theaching Microsoft software.

Here's the video :

He's way better at dogging than Gates !!

Oh and just for fun :

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The only thing that annoyed me about this incident was that the guy throwing the eggs didn't get any back-up from any of the other students in there. I'd be cheering my head off shouting 'Go get em!' if i'd witnessed that! They then all laugh at Ballmer's rubbish joke as the guys leaving.

Bloody sheeple! Microsoft is blatantly robbing another nation right in front of everyone's face and when one guy stands up to it they all just sit there quietly.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Damn right it broke your train of thought. Thinks he will be held unnacountable for anything, this type of mind thinks it can do anything without any regards to what others feel.

In Gate's video, he looks terrified after the pie hit him and people gasp, probably thought he got shot! That could be scary lol

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Too bad the guy missed Ballmer
, he didn't with some buddies just make sure...bah

top topics

join