It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many issues to discuss...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 12:43 AM
link   
First of all,
I have read the stories on this site regarding 120 million year old stone maps. People raise the question "If there were super civilizations on earth that long ago, why did they use stone to write maps and other forms of communication?"

My reply is a question: Other than due to it's long lasting elements, why else would stone (not knowing the makeup of the stones) be used? Is it possible that these stones are fragments of a larger puzzle? What if it were, could the whole puzzle of "map" pieces be a schematic of some sort of technology?

Secondly,
I do believe that we have other lifeforms here on Earth. I just can't not believe this anymore. I believe it to be possible that there are more than one form of alternative life visiting us. What if these cattle mutilations an human mutilations were due to another lifeform learning about our physical makeup in hopes of figuring out how time has changed us since they last inhabited Earth? I've read things that say the blood of cows is much like human blood...maybe, just maybe...what we are now dealing with in regards to AIDS was brought to earth by these other life forms because it is killing off their population and therefore they are either 1: Using us to figure out how to defeat the virus 2: Using our blood to act in transfusions or 3: both?

Kind of far fetched as I actually believe the virus was created here on earth for reasons none of us may ever know, however the more I read articles on subjects such as these, my gut instinct is showing me how some of these things connect.

How long has it been since the UN was formed? Is it possible that after the Roswell Crash and the potential relationships our government formed with these "Greys" resulted in the formation of the UN so that we could all somehow share in the conspiracy at the request of these alien beings?

Or maybe, these alien beings once lived here on earth, they left due to a major castastrophe and came back to find that we are #ing up our own planet, their previous home and instead of killing off ALL of us and starting over, they are planning to take our 3 fourths of us so that they might slow down the process of futher self destruction. Once this has been completed, they will utilize their methods in making the rest of us "work horses" that will complete tasks at their whim to reconstruct what we have destroyed..?

I'm just tired and sometimes I write this these brainfarts down in private, but other times I like to get feedback and other perspectives....

Discussion?

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The Skeptic's Opinion:

No, you wouldn't use stone. Plastic is far more durable. And why put a map in stone? It erodes, it's fragile, and you can't fold it up and take it in your pocket. If you're postulating an advanced civilization, then their topological maps and all would be at a better level of tech than ours is currently.

Currently, I have a GPS unit with mapping capability and it's a little larger than my PalmPilot. There are GPS units that are integrated into watches.

These eliminate the need to carry around tons of rocks with not-very-detailed maps carved into them.

(and no, before you go there, it couldn't have been a human-made ancient map. To do a topological detail you need good measuring plus a surveyor setup plus the ability to tell degrees of latitude and longitude. This needs the development of fairly accurate clocks. Ancient maps are interesting little "strips" that are more like a running travelogue with very poor distance indicators.)

As to the second one: Again, I doubt it. Why mutilate cattle when they could just kidnap a set of them, breed, and dissect to their hearts' content? When we need rat anatomy, we don't stalk rats in the wild and kill them and partly dissect them there in the wild where we could be caught or bothered (or end up dissecting in the rain or snow or dust storms or allergy season or whatever). We breed them, take them into the labs, kill them, and dissect them.

When we're finished with them, we dispose of them in landfills. We don't just take them back to nature and leave them.

Same with larger animals. Same with things we think are new lifeforms -- they're dissected in the labs with microscopes and other good equipment. They're not dissected and studied in the field.

And no, they're not "harvesting" anything. If you harvest something, you can breed herds of whatever it is (no matter how unusual the genetics) to have an unlimited supply of it. In many cases (insulin, for instance) we get our products from cell cultures and not from slaughter.

If humans could figure this out, any race that can cross interstellar distances had this figured out long ago.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Oh... AIDS... a virus that existed in simian populations and recently 'crossed over' to humans. Viruses and other diseases do mutate gradually to find new hosts. The flu, for instance, is found in swine and birds as well as humans.

Nothing alien about it. The flu, in fact, is a fast-mutating virus which makes it so hard to control. Ditto the common cold.

posted on Dec, 30 2002 @ 12:46 PM
link   
You can create our worldmap by leaves.

Oh and that stone could have been nudged by enormous dinosaurs (maybe with horns or claws)... and... how do you know that it's an ancient drawing of our world it might just be scrabble by accident.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The aids virus was created by secret government labs for the sole purpose
of human population control, so by this means the leaders of the world and the powerfull can get
rid of leftovers and have a world not too crowded.

they have the cure, they will nevr give it out.

Aliens ship are just a creation of human government, the nazis were the first to creat the ships and since then have been
hidden in secret locations, and they act like they are from outer space so that when they actually come to earth we will be scared of
them and do what they say.

The government knows far more than the conspirators know an they have far greater technology than they will
let you know.

they have already clones long before now, they have created the aids virus for control of population through sex.

So no i don't believe they are in outerspace, but right here as humans acting like aliens.

peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

The aids virus was created by secret government labs for the sole purpose
of human population control, so by this means the leaders of the world and the powerfull can get
rid of leftovers and have a world not too crowded.

You say this quite often, yet never provide follow-up reference evidence when asked. Perhaps you'd like to help us understand why you keep saying this?

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The proliferation of viruses is the result of unclean living, not some government conspiracy.
Course, you have to wonder when diseases, that have been supposedly wiped off the face of the earth and quarantined, suddenly appear. Like some of Iraq's biological weapons.
And didn't AIDS cross over to humans when African people ate monkeys with aids? I don't know about the origin, but they've tracked the American epidemic down to the person who started it, a gay flight attendant. (surprise) So if you want to blame someone for AIDS, blame homosexuality, because the gays spread it on purpose. But unless that guy was secretly working for the government, I don't see any way they could be responsible.
And who is this TRUTH person anyway? How old are you?
As far as the stone map, we already discussed this and I believe it was agreed to be a false report. I'll believe it when I see it, but don't get your hopes up.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
LOL,

I love it when people try to apply human thinking toward's alien's

"Again, I doubt it. Why mutilate cattle when they could just kidnap a set of them, breed, and dissect to their hearts' content? When we need rat anatomy, we don't stalk rats in the wild and kill them and partly dissect them there in the wild where we could be caught or bothered (or end up dissecting in the rain or snow or dust storms or allergy season or whatever). We breed them, take them into the labs, kill them, and dissect them."

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nope, scientific evidence proves its not just an (unclean) virus.

They targeted the gays and the blacks in the late 70s for spreading it.

here read these two.

search.aol.com...

good one

www.tetrahedron.org...

peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Also remember the 12 year old girl who contacted aids at the dentists appointment?

She was a 12 year old virgin, how did she get the virus?

of course around that time they tried to distort the facts.

peace.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Truth,

It's already well known where aid's originated from. These other idea's are from people who refuse to accept the fact's. Why not attack the ebola virus? Why not say that was created by the government?

And why were the gay's and black's targeted in the first place?

1)The gay steward talked about above
2)Aid's came from africa...

There are many way's you can contract aids. If the dentist had aids, it's no surprise the 12 year old contracted it then.

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hell, he didn't even need to have aid's. Maybe a previous patient did, and the dentist just didn't clean his tool's well enough...

posted on Jan, 1 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Okay, guys, a bit of epidemiology (dumbed down) for you:

Diseases are evolving teeny-tiny lifeforms. They are, in fact, a type of parasite (they can't live without you, they have to have cells and material inside your body to breed. This is true whether or not they're viruses, prions, or bacteria.)

They try to survive in an environment (plant OR animal) that is continually trying to kill them off (your immune system.)

The ones that survive do so by changing (becoming less hostile to the body or simply by becoming immune to the immune system pranks.)

Sometimes disease organisms mutate to be able to infect other animals. This is why "Mad cow disease" also can affect elks and deer but not sheep.

Diseases are "born" (evolve to infect a new population. You see high death rates during this phase). They age (the host becomes more tolerant of them.) They "die" (no longer affect the population.)

AIDs is a new disease and the population resistance to it hasn't grown yet. It's an OLD disease in simians (where it originated) which is why they don't drop dead of it. It is mutating and adapting to its new human hosts.

At one time, the germs for the common cold were deadly. They aren't now. A century and more ago, influenza (newly crossed from bird populations) killed up to 1/3 of the inhabitants of any area.

And yes, at the time, some people said flu was a judgement inflicted on certain types of sinners.

Blame it on the government? Silly idea. If they were going to wipe out certain populations, there are better ways of doing it, and every medical researcher knows this. Any researcher who created it would have known that AIDs would get into the blood supply and would kill a lot of innocents.

Furthermore, a lot of those innocents are their own children and families.

You don't create a weapon that can turn on you and kill you. You don't create weapons that can kill your family and your allies. That's why you don't turn an infectuous biological agent on your own people.

You see, they didn't know whether or not they'd be the ones to need blood transfusions... or have unprotected sex... or have their kids have unprotected sex... or get infected from a dental procedure... or anything else.

If you're going to turn loose a weapon, the first thing you make sure is that it doesn't turn on you.

[Edited on 2-1-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Jan, 2 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
With reference to Mad Cow disease. It is technically not a lifeform but a protein that actually does the damage. It works by interfering with other proteins found in the location of the brain after ingestion. If you ingest enough of the proteins then you could conceivably 'catch' the disease. Mutation can then be passed by in the usual manner hence deer and elks showing symptoms.

As for sheep not being susceptible, I think it is a bit premature to make that statement given that in the UK at least, cows were initially fed sheep offal amongst other things and the UK govt. is conducting tests into whether it is actually transmitted via them or not. The problem in part is that very few sheep actually get to live for a decent lifespan as they are culled for the table or due to other diseases... its cheaper for a farmer to kill a suspected diseased sheep and claim the insurance to buy new ones that have to pay the vet's bills to keep things going.. the recent Foot and Mouth epidemic here has showed that. Best guests say yhat it could be upto 25-30yrs before the human population really gets hit, so extrapilating that to other species must also be difficult.

"That's why you don't turn an infectuous biological agent on your own people. "

hmm, Sarin gas, DDT, Thalidomide - not infectious I grant you, but hey, these were all tested on ppl in previous decades. Maybe the need the of the many may one day outweigh the need of the few.

Put it another way, in a nuclear war many ppl who survive in the govt. will know that their close friends/relatives will go, even your president may lose his/her family but one's impending death has a great way of clarifying your choices.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
most likely they are feeding on cattle. glands and hormones etc.

new topics

top topics

join