It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I stood on Ted Kennedy's shoulders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The drunk master of praying on people's emotions is now using Ted Kennedy's recent diagnosis as a way to get more sympathy.

He quotes "If it wasn't for Ted, I wouldn't be running for President. He votoed for Civil Rights as a child. I stand on his shoulders".

Obama once again is quoting someone else's words, and like most of his other quotes he steals in trying to pass off as his own, doesn't get it right.

It was Issac Newton who said "I stood on the shoulder's of Giants" with regards to his laws of gravity.

I used 'drunk master' referring to Obama, because in the martial arts, this is a so-called master who doesn't get the moves down right.

For the three year Senator to say he has surpassed Ted Kennedy's knowledge by standing on his shoulders is a huge insult to the man and the American people.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Intelligent and ambitious people are free to quote other intelligent and ambitious people, just as ignorant people are free to try and belittle them.

Those are my own words. Feel free to quote them anytime.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well, in Newton's case, he earned it.

In Obama's case, hasn't at all. Not even close. To say that, and use Ted Kennedy as a crutch is just crude.

You are ignorant there sir. No need to quote your words.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hillary and McCain will jump on the bandwagon and

soon they will have stood or sat on Ted's head.

Its possible.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Senator Ted Kennedy is a wonderful, patriotic American. I am hoping that his health improves and he returns back to Congress, even under the circumstances that he now has to undergo with his recent diagnosis.

Senator Barack Obama owes so much to Senator Kennedy. It wasn't until Senator Kennedy said that he was behind him on January 28, 2008, that suddenly Senator Obama started being considered more seriously by his fellow members of the Democratic party. By Senator Kennedy doing this before Super Tuesday, he gave Senator Obama the edge that any unseasoned, inexperienced, and lack of credentials individual would be truly grateful for.

Senator Barack Obama is a fantasy. He has gotten more hype than most Hollywood actors and actresses. I think he should stick to writing books. I am amazed that he has gotten this far, but then he certainly has been carried along on the back of Senator Ted Kennedy.

top topics

join