It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Illuminati Lost.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ok...

So if "they" worship "evil", then "they" are worshiping the exact opposite of "good/love". Right?

If I am not mistaking, when a "satanist" helps another "satanist", isn't that an act of "good/love"??

How could "satanists" co-exist? I don't understand. You would think sooner or later they would kill themselves out of physical existence.

The very second that 0ne satanist helps another, they are actually going against what they believe right?

Wouldn't a 100% satanist never help anyone? Never do ANY good?

What is their end plan? To have the world 100% evil? What do "they" gain from that? How can 0ne possibly enjoy that? Isn't the word "enjoy" equivalent to "good" or "love"? So if "satanists" actually "enjoy" anything, isn't THAT going against their belief???

If the entire world was ever to become completely evil, what then?

What ever happened to logic?

[edit on 7-6-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So if "they" worship "evil", then "they" are worshiping the exact opposite of "good/love". Right?

YES!!!

If I am not mistaking, when a "satanist" helps another "satanist", isn't that an act of "good/love"??

NO!!!!!

Though they help one another... as far as finantialy, they hate doing it..

How could "satanists" co-exist? I don't understand. You would think sooner or later they would kill themselves out of physical existence.

Satanists are not a mathematic equasion...
They are created from Drugs, Abuse, and Mindcontrol.
And Even If they did want too die..
They would not be alowed... as protocol.
Protocol as a social construct by the united states government, where instead of them dieing, they could be used..
to sell drugs, to do cerimonys, to enter in to psychiatric wards where they can be used as experiments...

The very second that 0ne satanist helps another, they are actually going against what they believe right?

Wouldn't a 100% satanist never help anyone? Never do ANY good?

YES!!!!
But they dont have much to believe in.. so sometimes they dont practice..

What is their end plan?

To End the World...

<< 1   >>

join